Chapter 3: "Promise."

Previously..

"I'm not done yet, wait for me dreamie~" They said chuckling a little,as they placed their mask up to show their mouth. As they slowly walk inside a forest hiding smirking as another task given to him.

Third POV

The purple-black light has disappeared making everyone rubbed their eyes to adjust on the lightning of the place.

Some turned around to check if someone is injured, Puffy and Ranboo stood with each other as they saw Dreamxd standing still while getting slightly darker. "D-duckling?" Puffy said, walking towards him.

Dreamxd slowly turned around, his not that anymore but you can't still clearly see his face. "..Fuck" the male said-whispered- head facing the ceiling. "What honey..?" Puffy asked as she backed away by the signal she got from Ranboo.

"F*ck" Dreamxd yelled, sighing after.The ceiling of the place started to crumble, they looked up and surrounded the 'minors' while some giving their helmets to the duo.

Once they felt that it was okay, they backed away to let the others breath. "I'm fine," They heard and a short chuckle at their back. They turned around to see the male smiling. Dreamxd felt the stares, he silently face them "Sorry about that..Anger issues is hard if you lost control" He said chuckling again and smiled at them sheepishly.

The male looked at the blobs again and patted their heads.

Now they're more curious. Why the hell did the male patted the white smooth round stones with a smiley face on each of them.They're about to say something when they heard a short chuckle at they're back, they turned around to meet a smiling Ranboo. "Ranboo?" Sam asked.

Ranboo stopped laughing/chuckling and looked at the older males/female staring at him. "Sorry, it's just the blobs" Ranboo said. "What blobs, Ranboo?" Punz asked.

Ranboo now started snickering.The three smooth stone flew towards the half enderman or what they saw. "What, how come you guys talk to Ranboo but not me!" Dreamxd whined wiping his fake tears as it slowly drop on his cheeks, making the others say 'What the fuck' on their heads.

Now Ranboo started laughing harder."Ranboo,how could you!They're never talk to me before!" Dreamxd whined again, left hand pointed at the half enderman as his right swaying side to side. Ranboo stopped laughing to talk, "Sorry-" "What the fuck? is something wrong with you two?" Tommy shouted stopped Dreamxd from saying things at Ranboo.

"Ranboo!" The male whispered. Ranboo then shook his hands and walked towards the robed man, blobs following him. While the stares of the others following every step he took.

"They can't see anything, Ranboo" Dreamxd stated. "What do you mean?" Ranboo asked the male. "Only enders' could see my things, including the blobs usually only they can see is smooth stones or such"Dreamxd explained as Ranboo's tail keep swaying. "Oh, that make sense i guess, but why tho? The younger male asked.

"Well, beca-" "Sh*t" Dremxd said. "I completely forgot.Enisgoingtokillme,ugh!shitshitshit,,imdeaddd." Dreamxd said as he face palmed his face and sigh. "ok-" he continued.

"Hey f*cker" Tommy shouted getting Dreamxd's attention. The robed male closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he looked at the loud blond "Yes, Tommy?" he said. "How come Ranboo only got an explanation?" Tommy shouted as he flinched at the older male's look. Dreamxd took a deep breath again,"Ughh!¡¡" Dreamxd saud as he raise his hand and ruffle his hair.

"Language! muffinheads! I just got back to get some bandages and you guys are being big muffinheads again."Bad said as he entered the place.

Dreamxd sigh "Sorry, bad" Dreamxd said as he looked around and back at them again. "Is something wrong,Dream?" Eret said after bad and him patch up Tubbo.