Prolouge

The sound of the beef sizzling on the stove, and the soft chatter of the people in the restaurant,  filled in the comfortable silence as Rowoon flipped the meat again with the tonsils, the sizzling getting louder.

"Practice was hard today, wasn't it?", Rowoon asked Zuho but his attention was nowhere directed to Zuho, as his eyes where lured by the tender beef making his mouth water to get a taste of it. But little did he know that Zuho's dreamy gaze was not fixed on the beef but him as he just returned a hum of agreement.

"Ah, it's done!" Rowoon squealed looking up at Zuho, as the older smoothly averted his eyes to the stove picking up his chopsticks.

"Here's one for me," Rowoon said, placing a large piece on his plate, "And one for–" He dragged, trying to find a good piece for his friend, "Juho." He smiled triumphantly, satisfied with his pick and Zuho gave an appreciative smile back.

"Thank you for the treat Zuho, I'll eat it well" Rowoon told  though he was the one who had pestered Zuho for some barbecue.

"Seokwoo," Zuho spoke, making Rowoon look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you,"

The younger continued to take his first bite, nodding his head as a sign of acknowledgement.

Zuho started eating as well, and he didn't speak for a few long seconds, before he finally uttered.

"I like you,"

Rowoon looked up at Zuho but he was nonchalant, continuing to eat, without meeting the younger's eyes.

"What's up with you?" Rowoon chuckled shaking his head, devouring another spoonful of rice. "You aren't normally this affectionate. I like you too I guess." he laughed in naivety.

"Really," Zuho said again, "I really like you Seokwoo."

It took a while for the younger to process the information, and then it finally clicked.

Rowoon's spoon clattered on the table, the metal sound ringing through out the small restaurant. And all that Rowoon could say was,

"Oh."

________

Ay, a zuwoon au!

*disclaimer tho: none of this real (duh) it's just fiction*

So please don't get mad, it's all for their beautiful friendship that I really admire. I just love these two very much okay? I'll be updating the first chapter after a while LIKE A WHILE ~.~

Vote and comment if you liked it ^^