Chapter 31

*Black Box

Keira's POV

Nalaman kong nag-shift na ng course si Neo, from Civil Engineering to I don't know.

Basta yung course na may connect sa pagpapatakbo ng company.

I don't know simply because I didn't care to find out what that course is.

Because obviously, I hate things about managing companies and whatever are they.

So for the first time since this year...natahimik ang buhay ko sa klase.

Parang back to normal.

Narealize kong gulo pala talaga ang dulot ni Neo.

=__________=

"Class dismissed!" narinig kong sinabi nung panot naming prof.

Oh well, nagmadali nalang akong ligpitin yung drafting materials ko para madala ko na agad sa locker ko.

Wala akong balak bitbitin to nang maghapon.

d-_________-b

"Hi, siszy! How's your vacation with the kamag-anak of your soon to be hubby? Can you make kwento naman, siszy?" Sofie asked as we get outside of the room.

"Ayun, mejo nakakabwisit, pero pwede nang tawaging bakasyon. Maipilit lang." sarcastic kong sagot.

"Eh why naman? You s-----"

"HEP!" huminto ako sa paglalakad pagkatapos sabihin yon at itinaas ang kamay ko sa ere para sabihing huminto sya. Then I faced her. "Bakit di mo man lang ako tinawagan at sinabi sakin na dadating na ang kuya mo?" nanlilisik ang mata na tanong ko.

Unti-unti syang napaatras at bakas ang biglaan nyang pagiging maputla.

"So stupid of me na hindi...ko naisip." pabagal ng pabagal nyang sabi habang unti-unti ring bumababa ang ulo nya.

"Buti alam mo." singhal ko.

"Aray naman, siszy! Namiss kita tapos ikaw naman, it's easy to you to sabi bad things to me like that!" may tonong pagtatampo nyang sumbat.

"Don't turn tables, Sofie! May kasalanan ka pa sakin, so don't change the topic." sermon ko pa.

"Nahahawa na ikaw talaga to Neo. Speaking english too much that it makes my nose bleed. Kaya nga I'm used to be conyo because I want to be fluent at english too, but hindi ko kaya." she said pouting.

So childish.

=_________=

"Tch. Ano nanamang kinalaman ni Neo sa usapan? Ikaw! Nahahalata kang tumatakas sa sermon eh!" naiinis kong sabi.

"Hehehehe." pilit nyang tawa saka nag-peace sign. "See you around nalang, siszy! Babye!" she said and then quickly run away.

Tch. Ang kulit talaga.

=________=

Hinayaan ko nalang at nagderetso na kong maglakad papuntang locker room.

At pagdating ko sa locker room, nasa pinto palang ako, kita ko na agad si Neo.

Bakit nanaman kaya?

=_________=

"Kei." halata ang kaba sa boses na sabi nya.

Sky's POV

"Thanks, Soul." I said sincerely.

"Anything for you." natatawang sagot lang ni Soul.

"I'm sure, magugulat si Den nito." sabi ko na naiiling pa.

"At mas lalong magugulat ang mga tao 'don." pananakot naman nya.

"Yeah, yeah. Alam ko naman, but I just don't care." nagyayabang na sagot ko.

"Oh well, that's what you want so..go!" she answered then she giggled.

"Everything's ready, am I right?"

"Yep. Nothing's to worry about. All you need to do is to go to that University and study." she said smiling. "And oh! Study huh, avoid too much flirting." she added as she rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse I know. You don't need to tell me that anymore." pagdedepensa ko.

"Just so you know."

And we chuckled together.

Wait for me Den, I'll make you fall for me too.

Keira's POV

"What is it?" naka-kunot noo kong tanong.

"I saw a black box above your locker. Due to my curiousity, I decided to atleast peek for what's inside. And as I opened it, there's a black card and a dead rat inside." he explained seriously.

*LUNOK!*

"P-Please t-tell me that y-you're j-joking? I said while panic is already seen in my voice.

He held me on my shoulders.

"I'm not, and I'm not happy to tell you that."

Zyna's POV

Let me introduce myself first.

I'm Shyer Zyna Adriano.

I get whatever I want.

And now, I want to make Keira's life a living hell.

Well, it's already obvious that we hate each other.

She hate me because I hate her.

And I hate her because of a reason she'll know very soon.

It makes me happy whenever I saw her afraid, sad, and miserable.

But for now, I wanna make fun of her.

I will make her play her own game.

Matt's POV

That's it.

I know she won't believe me again after all those wrong things that I've done.

But that's the last thing that I could do for her.

I don't want to just stand here and let everything happen without me trying to protect her.

I will fight for her until I can.

"Oh hi there, my little brother." Ate Zy approached when she saw me.

"Hmm." tinanguan ko lang sya.

"Don't just stand here in the middle of the hallway, go to your class and study." she smiled after saying that. "Take care." dagdag nya pa bago tuluyang umalis papunta sa klase nya.

She's taking medicine course. Two years left and she could be finally recognize as an official doctor.

She's a good sister, though.

----

A/N : Hellooooooo! Mwahahaha! Maguluhan na kayo mga readers. This is it. Ayan na, paparating na ang thrill. Well para sakin may thrill na. XD

Nag-POV na si Zy eh.

This chapter is dedicated to ericka23. Am I right with the username? Oh well. XD

See you next chapter. :D

Approachable po ako, feel free to pm me if you wanted to, okay? Don't doubt to tell me what you really want to say, either it's personal or whatever. :)

Lovelots. :*