Chapter One

I find my hand pressed against Thomas's chest. His innocent sleeping body is curled up to mine. My other arm is wrapped around his bareback, warming his cool spine. I face him. Him and his closed eyes and his soft lips. I hug him tighter under my arm, and caress his cheek. "I love you greenie. I bloody love you," I pull him closer and kiss his cheek one last time and fall asleep.

I awake to Thomas kissing my lips. "Mornin' greenie," I smile with a yawn.  I pull my arm out from beneath Thomas and put my shirt on. After breakfast and packing everything we need, we head for the maze. *I just skipped a lot here, didn't want to write a paragraph on them running around lol*

We return for dinner and discuss our day in the maze. Nothing new. We ran. We drank. We ate. We noted. And we kissed. In my right hand is my fork, and in my left is Thomas's hand. I eat the cold dinner and brush my fingers against Thomas's wrist and palm. Minho doesn't really mind, nor does Alby. But Chuck is laughing. He's trying to contain it though, but it always seems to escape. He doesn't seem to be laughing because we look ridiculous, but more so the fact we're in love. Two boys trapped in a maze. I even laugh at it myself.

I return to our bedroom with Thomas, who is already taking his shirt off. He lays in bed and waits for me. I take my shirt off as well, and slip under the covers. I lay on my back as he traces my v-line with his index finger, making my body go numb. His hands are cold, but at this moment I don't care. I roll over and place my hand on his thigh. I slowly draw it upwards until it rests upon his hip. Like last night, I slide my other arm underneath him and place it on his back. I pull him in and we kiss. We kiss for what seems to be an eternity.

And then he comes in. Of all people, why him?