Chapter Two

"What the hell is this?" Gally asked.

"Wait till everyone hears about this," he smirked. "Who are you going to tell that doesn't already know?" I replied. "You guys are gross. Both of you should be ashamed. Boys date girls and girls date boys. Boys dating boys is disgusting," he said spitting the words. He walked out and slammed the door.

I turned to face Thomas again, kissing his lips. He shoved me back without even looking at me. "Maybe he's right," Thomas told me. "What? Don't listen to that slinthead," I replied, squeezing him. Again, he shoved me away. "Knock it off, Newt." Thomas got out of the bed and put his shirt on. "I'm sorry," he said. "Tommy, please don't leave," I cried. My heart had shattered and was thrown onto the ground. As he closed the door, I began to cry. How could Tommy do this. I loved him. I thought to myself. I lay in bed. Alone. Staring at the spot Thomas would have been in if Gally hadn't-
It's all Gally's fault. I got out of bed and put on my shirt. I raced out of the door and looked for Gally.

After minutes of searching I had found him. But someone else was there. Thomas was there. Arms wrapped around Gally. Kissing him violently.

"So Gally," I began. "Are you ashamed. Or did you get what you wanted." Both of them stopped and stared at me. "Go away, Newt," Gally said, turning back around to kiss Thomas. "And Thomas, you choose Gally over me, huh? I bloody hate you. I bloody hate you both." Neither of them heard. I walked up to Gally and threw him to the ground. I sat on top of his stomach and began throwing my fists. One at his nose. Several at his cheek. His nose was covered in blood that was now dripping in to his mouth. "GET OFF HIM, NEWT!" Thomas screamed, pulling me back. I landed on my back and Thomas began kicking. My ribs, hips, thighs, ankles. Then he began kicking my face. I could taste a combination of dirt and blood. "Don't ever talk to me again," Thomas told me. He helped Gally up and they began kissing once more. Right. In Front. Of. Me. I couldn't move. Every spot on me was bruised.

Thomas did this to me. I cried in my head. Not Gally, but Thomas.