Important note

Hey everyone, how you all are doing? I knew we're going through difficult phase right now in our life. So many people were dying in front of us and our loved ones are being hospitalized and don't know when they'll be back home. But this isn't the time we sit back and cry, we should stay strong in order to help them fight this deadly virus. So firstly please be safe so that you can take care of your closed ones.

So I'm here today to share a bad news with all of you that is someone has copied this book. I mean like all of my works has been copied and was being published on some other website under the same titles. They've copied each and every single sentence for the sake of God how can someone do that? You can't just go around and steal someone's creativity. I have gone through some random book and found out that the website is actually a mirror of Wattpad. It's just like a translation page where they can read the books from here in their own language. It's been a while since I reported about this to Wattpad official and in return I haven't even received an acknowledgement of my complaint. This is so disappointing from their side and I didn't expect them to ignore us(authors) who raised this issue. They've been telling that they're trying to take down this website but how much longer we should wait. In the meanwhile they will publish our works and claim the copyright. Then who will take the responsibility?

Even though the article said there'll be no issues regarding copyright infringement. I'm scared guys. This is my hard work and I don't want anyone to use my books just to gain some popularity. I really don't think this is the safe place to publish my books anymore. So I decided to hold all of my books henceforth. And I won't be updating this book here from now on. All of my works will be taken down partially in upcoming days and if you guys want to read them. You can find them on Inkitt alone.

I suppose you guys to understand and support me in this. Once again I thank each and everyone here from the bottom of my heart who have accompanied me from the beginning in this journey of success. You guys are awesome ❤️

See you all again,

Reka♡