10

Jae Won's P.O.V

Everyone was laughing and enjoying the moment when I realised Mike was not in the room, I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen, I excused myself and went outside. The breeze outside the hotel was cool, I started walking on the sand as the water kept coming and going back to the sea washing my feet again and again. I was lost in the breeze that I passed by someone without realising but stopped not so far away from him, it was Mike. He was standing right there facing the sea with his eyes closed and a calm look on his face, as the wind kept blowing his hair which were now longer since the first time we met.

 I went and stood beside him and closed my eyes as well, it actually was very calming and I thought I knew why he looked so calm, I mean who wouldn't be when they have found an old friend like a treasure but I was wrong, I missed to see the tears falling from his eyes as the moon kept hiding itself under the clouds. I opened my eyes and turned towards him and found him staring at me as his eyes shined under the dim moon light due to the tears and my hands on its own reached up to his face but he suddenly took a step backward and it was like I woke up from a trance, he was looking at me with his eyes wide and mouth slightly open and hands in front of him like he was trying to keep me away from himself. A sudden sense of embarrassment crept over me and I hid my face with my palms and tears started rolling down my cheeks  into palms and I turned my back towards Mike to hide all this. He turned me around, took my hands in his and smiled at me.

" Why are you crying?" Mike asked me as sweetly as he can { and he's never sweet...}

" I...I..I don't know. " I replied sobbing like a five year old. { he still embarrasses me talking about this...}

" You don't know and you're still crying, god I've never seen a baby like you" Mike said laughing a little and then cuddling me instantly.

As soon as he cuddled me I felt my cheeks getting warmer and my heart started beating faster, I wanted to run away but this feeling was something I didn't wanna loose so easily. After a few minutes he released me from the warm hug and then he cupped my face with both of his hands and lifted my face and asked gently  " are you feeling better now?"  

" Yes." I said while nodding my head and that made him smile even more.

" Why were you out here? you should be inside with your friends, shouldn't you?" I asked him.

" Nothing, I was just feeling a little stuffed inside, so I came out." Mike said avoiding my gaze.

" You must be really happy today, you found your old friend." I said smiling back at him.

" Maybe, I don't know." Mike said still looking at other directions.

" You don't know? what do you mean by you don't know? " I said a little sarcastically but I didn't realise what he would feel by this comment.

" You think you know me? you're probably feeling like you know me by now, getting a feeling for who I am. But you don't know, not really. So stop judging everyone by your imagination." He said a little angrily which made my hairs stand up. I looked at him and he was sitting while hugging his knees to his chest and sobbing lightly. Looking at him crying like that made my heart drop, I sat beside him and started stroking his head softly.

"You know no one knows someone else's problems, we all just judge other's based on our imagination like I did with you but it's all not my fault alone, I think we are close so if you have any problems or if I'm guessing something wrong you have all the right to correct me or how else would I know I'm wrong, I don't dream about you every night idiot." I said and he lifted up his head and looked at me and a smile formed on my face. { he looked like a lost puppy ......cute}

He kept looking at me for sometime and then wiped his tears and rested his head on my shoulder and we both went silent looking at the sea gleaming through the moon light.