7

Jae Won's P.O.V

Two days passed by and we were all prepared for the trip, we all arrived at Chloe's house because she had a SUV which could accommodate all of us. We we seven in total but Kyle and Mike were still unreachable and before Chloe could curse them anymore both of them were seen entering the house and Kyle ran towards Olivia and hid behind her.

" Why the hell are you both soo late? " Chloe shouted at Kyle.

" You know what Mike is like, he's always late" Kyle replied still hiding behind Olivia when Mike gave him a murderous look.

" Don't you dare lie to me you idiot, you think I don't know you, you must be the reason you both are late." Chloe said with both her hands on her waist.

" How can you.....always..." Kyle said hiding his eyes with his hand and pretending to be crying.

Olivia turned around and smacked his head " Stop the over acting, and you all stop fighting we are already late, let's just leave." she said pushing everyone out of the house.

Everyone ran towards the car to take better seats. Ethan was driving and Chloe was sitting beside him in the front. On the back seat  Kyle and Olivia were siting and were arguing about something and on the back I was sitting with Effie. I noticed Mike standing in front of the door. he looked at the back and our eyes met and he looked away in a flash and went on and sat beside Olivia. After everyone was seated Ethan started driving and in an hour and half we were in front of the hotel we were staying in.  Everyone got out of the car and entered the lobby.

" Welcome sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked us politely.

" Hello, we have reservations for Ethan." Ethan was at the reception confirming our booking. 

" Let me check, yes sir two suits. " the receptionist said.

" Yes. " 

" Can I have some I'D proof? "

" Sure" Ethan was still taking to the receptionist when I noticed Mike sitting on the sofa in the lobby taking to a girl. I pulled Kyle and asked him if he knew the girl to which his first reaction was ' which girl?' as usual Kyle being himself didn't notice that Mike was talking to a girl and almost shouted when he saw them and Chloe slapped his mouth and told him to shut up ( well it was a good scene watching Kyle making baby faces afterwards). It was really started bothering me when I saw him laughing which was really uncommon and I never saw him laugh like that ever since I met him, I was staring at him so intently that I didn't even noticed that Effie was tugging on my shirt, when I looked at her she was pointing towards the lift where everyone was standing with an annoyed look on their faces, I turned back where Mike was sitting and he wasn't there anymore, I turned back hastily and saw him standing with everyone and I had no idea when he went there. I walked back with Effie.

" What the hell were you thinking that you couldn't ever hear us?" Olivia said and smacked my head.

" Hear you! what do you mean?" I said rubbing my head.

" Ah this bitch, we all shouted like thousand times at you and you were lost n your own damn world to even hear our voices, you idiot. " Chloe looked as though she would kill me anytime even if I uttered a single word wrote now so I decided to do the best thing, Keep My Mouth Shut, because everyone knew if Chloe gets angry you're dead.

" Sorry, my mistake won't do it again, Promise." I said giving her a vague smile because I was so scared she would just send me back home but surprisingly she took it well.

" It's fine, don't do it again or I Will Kill You." she said with the throat slitting gesture and I gulped hard.

After we all reached the floor our rooms were in we separated, the boys in one room and the girls in the other. As soon as we entered the room Ethan patted my back and gave me an assuring look that I won't be kicked out and I sighed.

After everyone was done with resting for a while we all got into our swimming suits and went out to the beach and I had no idea at that time that this trip is going to be the best memory of my life.