2

"What's your problem dude?" I sighed.

"You're my fucking problem! You fucking bumped into me and didn't even apologize you mother fucker!"

How did I end up with this asshole? I'm just worried about getting through school without anyone finding out that I'm gay. It's junior year and I'm still being treated like I'm a newbie. What the actual fuck? Just because I change over the summer does not mean that I look like a completely different person. I am a popular kid, so why the hell are they treating me like this.

I was suddenly slammed to the wall by some guy. Oh right, this guy. Do I always have to do things myself? "Hey! Are you ignoring me!? You mother-". I cut him off by shoving him to the ground. Then I kicked him until he started crying. "You pathetic piece of shit" I sighed and walked away. Now, onto school. I was already there but I didn't even realize it. Wow. The school has changed. Spending all that time in New York had blurred my memory. I missed everything. Even beating the shit out of assholes like the guy I just handled. Even my friends. Especially them.

{

Introducing Xavier Anderson...
(Black-purplish hair), (purple eyes)

Traits: super chill, gay, loves the color black and purple, punk but hangs out mostly with jocks, if you mess with him your dead meat, looks dangerous but pretty innocent on the inside, good reflexes, pretty strong.

}

I walked into the main entrance and headed to the main office to get my new locker number. Ms. Jones (aka Cherry) was wearing a smile as expected. I missed her. She acts like a sister type of teenager when she is around high schoolers. Most people think that's weird, but not me. She is twenty-five anyway. "Oh, My, Gosh! Is that you Xavier?" She gasped when she saw me. "Sure is" I smiled. She sprang up from her seat and ran over to hug me. "How was New York?" She asked out of complete curiosity. "Great, my old pops was happy to see me," I responded "How was summer for you Cherry?". She glowed in joy. "Great! Hawaii was the best" she exclaimed. But then she sat back at her desk in realization. "OK, I am getting too carried away. X, you're supposed to tell me when I do that," she said. "Yeah but you were so happy, did I have to?" I chuckled. She smiled. "Here," she said, handing out my locker number. "Thanks," I said waving goodbye. She wiped some tears from her eyes. God, I love her. She's like a sister a never had and always wanted.

I walked to the locker number. I missed this too. The Quan coming to my locker and tickling me till I start crying. I missed Nick telling me how stupid I was for crying. I miss Ricky and his stupid laughs and playfulness. I missed him and his seductive attitude, who would've thought. But most of all, I missed him.

I heard squeals, 'how are you's, 'it's so great to have your back. I knew exactly who they were going crazy for. Charlotte McHenry was pretty, popular, and sweet. A wet fucking dream. People say that she's a virgin, never been touched. It only makes them want her even more. She is literally the kindest person on earth. That's why I want her to die. But most of all, because I've seen that way she looks at him.

I walked to first period kinda dull and dreary. Where are they? They are usually hovering over me like angels. We don't even have the same first period, that's why I want to see them now. Ugh! Why can't they just be here? I didn't walk into the classroom. I leaned against the wall next to the door and stared at Quan's Instagram. He posted a peace sign picture, but that's the last one.

I finally walked into the classroom. God. It reeked. I looked over to where the smell was coming from. Nick. He smirked at me. Is he...smiling? A smirk is somewhat a smile, right? It's just the cooler version, right?

{

Introducing Nick Sharp...
(White-gray hair), (Baby Blue eyes)

Traits: mean on the outside but not on the inside, crushing on Ava, if you're not his friend then you probably should stay away from him, barely smiles, super handsome, crackhead, parents are divorced, it takes time to get him out of his shell.