7

Thing is, I can't resist. I've wanted to do this more than anything. A part of me felt angry because he might've just done this with Charlotte but I couldn't help but continue. I probably will still like him after this shit.

He brushed his hair out of his face and smirked at me. God. He's so hot. Why are hot ones always straight?! Then he stuck two fingers inside of me. I groaned. "I-it feels weird" I muttered. Jax looked at my flustered face and smiled. "Do you want to stop?" He grinned. He hit a spot that felt...really good making moan louder. "N-no". He smiled and then brought his lips to mine.

Then he slowly pushed inside of me. Fuck!!!
"J-jax!" I moaned.
He pushed back and fourth an with each thrust, came a lewd moan from my mouth. "Ngh! J-jax stop, i-it hurts" I moaned. "Then why does your face look like that. I mean, you aren't reacting like it hurts" he chuckled. I buried my crimson face in my hands.

"I wanna see your face. It's cute when you're being fucked" he smirked. He pinned my hands down to the bed he thrusting. My face burned even more. "Haha, you're so red that you're turning purple" he chuckled. Then, he brought his lips to mine. [A/N: Scene Pic is on top]

My groans and moans got louder by the second. Fuck, this feels really good. Really really really good.
-------------------------------------------------

The street was dark and dim. It did look weird, but that's not what was on my mind at all. Jax and I had sex. I kissed him. God, this feels like a dream. Was I dreaming? Most likely.

"Hey Xavier!" Someone screamed making me jump. He must've been from the party. Wait, that's Cooper. What's he doing here.

[Cooper Anderson]

He ran towards me as I just stared at him

He ran towards me as I just stared at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "N-nothing it's just that..." He looked like he had something to say for real. "What is it Coop?"

"I want you to kiss me" he blurted, scratching his hair a little. My face burned. "W-what? Why?" I muttered. "I think I'm gay" he sighed. Your kidding. I thought I was the only gay person in school. He joked and said that when I kissed Jax but now he looks real serious. Should I help him? "Yeah ok" I responded. Oh my god. Did i just say that? I don't know, I mean, that just came out. Probably because a part of me wanted to forget about what Jax and I just did. Because he was drunk, and he'd just fucked Charlotte. That's why I wanted to forget. I wanted to forget that he didn't mean it. He just wanted sex. To pleasure himself.

Cooper walked towards me and smiled. "Thanks" he smiled. He's pretty hot when your up close. Well if I think about it, he was always hot.

He pressed my lips to his and came him a passionate kiss. At first it was just a kiss, but then his tongue slipped in. It felt good to the point where I couldn't stop. He was greeat at kissing.

When he let go, he smirked. "That was great, I can see why Jax liked you" he grinned. I blushed a little. "Well, t-thanks. I hope you figure out what you want" I said walking away.

I heard a ring from my pocket. Must have been my phone. I checked it to see Ricky had texted me.

*RICKY CONVO*

RICKY: H3y. Where did u go?

XAVIER: I'm 🚶🏻‍♂️🏠

RICKY: Y? Did Jax reject you or something?

XAVIER: NO. I just got tired and decided to leave!

RICKY: r u mad?

XAVIER: no. I'm just TIRED😡 VERY VERY TIRED

RICKY: Ok well I'm coming to you in a sec ok?

XAVIER: wdym you're coming to me?

RICKY: I saw you just leave, you cant be far

XAVIER: Fuck, Rick, no ok u can stay and have your fun

RICKY: otw 🚶‍♂️............🚶‍♂️

XAVIER: I SAID NO!😠😠😠😠

Ricky: And I said yes. I'm coming. Stay right there.

XAVIER: fine😤

I ran as fast I as could from the house when I heard footsteps from behind me. I immediately hid behind another house. After a minute, I turned to see if RICKY was there. No one was there after all. I sighed. That's a relief.

"BOO!" I screamed my heart out when Ricky popped out of nowhere. "FUCK RICKY, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME" I yelled. He was laughing his ass off of course. "Sorry, you just seemed so focused to hide from me" he said, after wiping his tears. "So...what'd You two do?" He asked curiously. I felt my face turn red. He already knew the answer. "W-we fucked" I muttered. He looked confused. "You don't seem stoked about it either" he said trying to comprehend my expression.
"I mean just so much has happened tonight with the whole truth or dare, and why is it always truth or dare huh? And then I had to kiss Jax! Then thanks to you, he fucked me, then I motherfuckin kissed Coop to forget about him! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE?!?" I yelled. Ricky smirked. "C'mon bud. You need a drink. And the house isn't that far anyway" he sighed. He carried me back to the party, all the way in the house, and at the table where the drinks were. I chugged a full cup.

"Ya know what? This is all Charbitch's fault. If she hadn't asked us to play, everyone would be fuckin normal. I mother fuckin hate that bitch" I snapped. "Sounds to me like someone's jealous" he sighed. "What do you mean jealous?" I asked. "Charlotte and Jax had sex before you did and Charlotte is obviously into Jax" he grinned. I could feel my anger coursing.

He suddenly grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his. "You'll thank me later" and just like that, Ricky kissed me.