9

~Xavier~

"So you and Jax aren't as close anymore?" Lonnie asked, curious to know why I came to the diner only with Ricky. "N-no, we are its just...well... Its complicated" I sighed and whined. "If you ask me, I think you and Ricky should be together" she said, sipping her milkshake. "What? How come?" I asked. I never really thought about that. She narrowed her eyes at me and said: "Well, it looks like my lunch break is over". "Wait what?! Aren't you gonna answer my question?" I questioned, tugging on her sleeve before she could leave. She smiled. "X, you'll understand everything really soon. Just trust your heart ok" she said before walking away. What a wisecrack!

Lonnie has been my friend ever since I first came to this town. She seems to know everyone here. Mostly because everyone goes to Danny's Diner. But something about her is so weird. Everyone who comes to her for advice in relationships have a successful relationship now. She is amazing.

I got up from the table and walked the rest of the way to school. It wasn't really easy. My ass was still hurting from being fucked so many times. In fact, Ricky and I fucked for a long time. And felt that good. WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN THINKING. GOD, IM AN IDIOT.

Once I reached school, I walked in. And within five seconds, I had some dudes from the party coming up to me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Jeez, no good morning?" They both said. "So, that party huh? One of the most epic ones ever" one said. "Really? How many girls did u do huh?" I chuckled. I think I remember these dudes. They're best friends with Coop. Henry and West I think. His face went red. "Well, I turned down all the girls because they wouldn't be able to handle my size" West said confidently. "Yeah sure" Henry chuckled. "I couldn't get any because they were all over Jax" Henry said. I felt jealously rush over me. "Jax huh? He isn't the type to just accept invitations like that. He probably turned them all down" I said. "Really? Oh, cool then. So, where were you the rest of the party after the truth or dare game X?" West asked curiously. My face burned. Busy being a bottom.
"I left early" I responded. I always come up with great excuses! "Hey look its Coop" West said. "See yah X" they skipped away.

I suddenly bumped into someone causing my stuff to fall down. We both reached down to grab it. "Sorry". That voice. Oh Motherfuckin great! "Oh its you X. I haven't heard from you since the party" Jax said, handing me my stuff. My face turned red. "Y-y-eah. I just...yeah ok see yah later" I stuttered and speed walked. The heck is wrong with me? Does he remember? Oh fuck, I'm doomed.

"Dude, why do you look so goddamn nervous?" Nick said, showing up out of nowhere. I shook my head a little to pull myself together. "I'm fine. So, how have you been?" I asked with a smirk. "What do you mean?" He asked, suspiciously. "I saw you and Ava yesterday" I chuckled. His face turned a slight crimson. This was low key the first time I've ever seen him blush. "Jeezus, you're in love" I gasped. He smacked me playfully. "Oh shut up" he said, furiously walking away. Heh. I love messing with that kid.

I walked my way to my locker again, hopefully I don't run into anyone el-

"X!" Ricky came zooming down the hall just to get to me. He had the smile of a handsome angel, but the personality of a sexy devil. Not that he's sexy and handsome or anything. He hugged me really tight. "R-r-ricky! I can't breathe" I choked. He let me go. "Heheh, my bad" he chuckled. "So have you heard about the sleepover at the school?" he asked. "Nah, what do you mean sleepover? Like the ones little kids have?" I handed him my books to hold for me. "Whatever bro, its just staying the night at the school, I'm definitely going. How bout you?" He smiled. I smirked. "Hmm...let me think, no" I said while grabbing the books from his hands and stuffing them into my bag. "Oh, come on. Everyone's going" he whined. My grin grew bigger. I leaned close to his face with a smirk. "Do you really want me to come that badly?" I smirked. "Sorry X, but don't steal my seduce charm, because it looks way better on me" he sighed. I sucked my teeth. Asshole.