Chapter #1 (The Start)

Hello! Welcome to my story! I know that on the cover it shows Six x Seven x Mono but i like to think that they don't like her being there or that this is because they all are in this story! This is the Little Nightmares 2 by the way not Little Nightmares 1. Alright, anyway i hope you don't mind if there is some mistakes this is my first time ever making a book/story for other people (other than me and my family)! I have been told that my reading,writing,and enthusiasm makes me a good author! So i like to write books for the people who like it!
Enough chit chat! Lets get into the story (get some popcorn and chill out! BTW this is long! I hope!) ENJOY♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      \\3rd Person//
          "HUH!?" Mono, a boy with a bag on his head, woke up from a nightmare. He got up silently. He saw a TV to his left and sighed, not being able to remember what happened. He tightened his bag around his head and walked to his right. He bumped into a trap with a string for someone to trip over and get stuck in a cage. "Pfft, really? Is this the best they can do?!" He jumped over and walked to the other side. Next he saw a vent under a tree so he pulled with all his might and got inside. He crawled to the other side and went through the exit. He heard something behind him and saw the tree rolling down after him. "SH**!" He ran for his life and made it as the tree got stuck between two other trees. He panted "What on earth!? What type of trap was that!" He sighed and continued on his way.

As he was walking he looked to his left and he gasped. There was a huge ball of some sort and all types of body parts hands,legs,etc. were sticking out of it. He shook his head and continued on. He made it to a bridge and looked down. He saw a landing beneath him and jumped down. He started climbing the other side of the bridge. Looking around, he saw bear traps and tried his best to avoid them. He climbed over a log and saw a trap with a stick. He grabbed it and banged it on another trap that was in his way. "Stupid." He crawled through the exit in the log and made it to the other side which, there was a noose. He looked around to see how to get to the noose and he saw a log. He climbed it and made it to the top. He ran and jumped onto the noose,landing on the other side.

                                                                   \\ Mono POV//
          I ran and slid down a log and landing in a pile of leaves. I got up and saw a stick to my left and reached for it. After i grabbed it, i hit it on the big pile of leaves and i hit a bear trap and all the other bear traps snapped as well. I jumped on a log and jumped on a ladder on a tree. After i jumped on a tree with ladders, i started climbing, a piece of a ladder part fell off and activated  a bear trap that almost took my A** cheek with it! (if you get where i got it from, i love you a lot!)

          I got to the other side and saw pinecones and grabbed one. I looked around and saw the big pile of leaves. I looked at the pinecone and then at the leaves and i smirked. I threw the pinecone and the traps snapped. I jumped to a rock and to the other side. I then ran, and i came across a huge cabin and went inside, knowing something was inside.

          Once i was in the house i clenched my nose because of the horrible smell. I jumped to the table and saw what the smell was coming from. "This place smells like pig sh**! Well it is...." once i made it at the other side, i pushed the door open and heard a music box playing a relaxing song. I went down the stairs and jumped at the last step, i went to a door and peeked at the holes in the door and realized it was a little girl that looked 14 (1 year younger) then me, playing the music box.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah! I wonder if the girl is nice to our cute baggy boi. And i wonder who we are going to meet when we are running away from the hunter! ;)