Chapter #3 (School)

Hi! I know its been a while but i have a excuse! I was buying trees with my mom and helping my cousins family with personal stuff. Anyway the name of the chapter may sound weird but trust me you will get it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                             \\3rd Person//
          "Seven.....Seven....." Seven moaned and moved around "Seven wake your A** up!!" Seven jumped up at the curse and gave Mono a death stare. He looked around, wheres Six? "HUH!!" Seven and Mono turned around and saw Six kicking rocks. "Lets get off then?" Mono smiled and nodded. He helped Seven up and dragged him to a opening. Six looked up and saw them go through the door. "Really? Not even saying anything." She followed them through the door.

          They got to the other side and saw a bridge. Seven started shaking and Mono got worried "Seven!?" Six rolled her eyes and them. "Mono lets just cross the bridge." Mono frowned and nodded. He held Sevens arm and they walked on the bridge and passed it.

                                              \\Six POV//
          As i was passing the bridge i got a idea. I acted like i sprained my ankle and winced. "Huh? Six are you ok?" Seven asked. I groaned in my head. DOES HE HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING. "Yes....I'm fine" i pushed passed him and saw a garbage bin. "Pull it!" Mono ordered "What?" Seven replied "There is a opening!" Seven and i nodded and we pulled.

          After pulling we went through a opening in the gate and saw what looked like a school. We looked at each other and sighed "Get ready for some real sh*t...." Mono said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya! This is short but its good and I'm proud of myself. I hope you enjoyed.