Chapter #6 (In the Locker)

Excuse me....200+ READS!??...I'm calm....anyway...the time you have been waiting for... I literally had to prepare myself...
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ includes: Small smut
If uncomfortable please do not read till it changes to warning of smut ending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

\\ 3rd Person POV//
The screaming ended abruptly like they got knocked out. "Ow...my head..." Seven said getting up. He reached out his arms searching the environment. He felt something on the floor. Not knowing what it is he starts rubbing it and grasping it trying to understand what it was. "Mmm~" Seven stops and yanks back his hand "MONO IM SO SORRY!!" Mono slowly gets up lighting a candle (dont ask). "I-its o-ok..." he said slowly taking off his bag, showing his very red and embarrassed face.

Seven, who is also blushing and embarrassed, looks at Mono, observing his face. They sat there in silence both wondering how to get out of the locker and save Six. Mono then remembered Seven touching his member. He blushed and imagined very lewd things. He quietly whimpered from his imagination and slapped his hand over his mouth, hoping Seven didnt hear him. But unfortunately he did. (Well fortunately for you guys -.-) Seven looked at Mono confused when it hit him. "U-um Mono?-"

Suddenly, Mono pounced on Seven pinning him on the floor. Seven whimpered in pain as his head hit the floor. "Mono...What are you doing we need to help Six-!" He got cut off as Mono started kissing him.

⚠️ Small Smut Is Starting ⚠️

Seven moaned as Mono roamed his mouth with his tongue touching every part of his mouth. He made his way to Sevens neck and sucked on it also biting a bit. "Mmm~ Mono we cant do t-this~" he said trying to push him off with his body since his hands were pinned down. To stop Seven, Mono put his leg between Sevens legs and started grinding on his member. "Ahh~ M-Mono~" he moaned in pleasure Mono lifted Sevens blue sweater revealing his very small body. Mono left hickeys everywhere claiming Seven as his. "Mmm~ Mo-Mono~ Ahh~" Mono then went to his member. About to take Sevens member out, Seven then grabbed Monos hands (his hands where unpinned since Mono was about to unzip his pants also i want to die!) "Mono...i'm not r-ready~" he said clearly wanting to but not ready. Mono sighed "Whatever you want Baby boy~" Mono helped Seven get dressed and comfortable and they both tried to find a way out of the locker.
⚠️ Small Smut Has Ended ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May god forgive my sins....i am currently in a corner with my dog sobbing from my sins yet laughing lol. I hope you liked it and thank you again for over 200+ reads! I am so grateful! I will also be making a Chris Afton x Nightmare x Reader because...why not...