The Characters

Hiya! Im going to be explaining in my story, how their personality is and more! Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mono~~~~~~
- He wears a coat with some high waisted pants and a button up shirt with a bag. His color theme is brown
- If you ever meet him for the first time,  he can be harsh and a little rude. If he has a crush on you, he will act like a tough guy even if he's sh***ng his pants in the inside.
- If he doesnt like you, he will probably show his inner true self!
-  His secret is that he hides his feelings thats why you have to always coax it out of him slowly. And the more you do it (Girlfriend/Boyfriend or not) the more he will let his feelings out.
- His sexuality is: Bisexual (How i think)
- Pronouns: Him/He
- And for last, he really cares for you and cuddles with you and even if you stub your toe or finger, he will rush to your side (even when being attacked! And this only happens when your dating him. Otherwise he'd be toooooooo shy)

Six~~~~~~
- She wears a yellow colored coat and the inside is a white shirt with white shorts.
- If you meet her for the first time, she will be very shy and silent and would hate to speak.
- If she likes you, she will always make up excuses to be with you and to cuddle. But she would act like its normal.
- If she doesnt like you, she would just act like you aren't there and ignore you (but she wont when she needs your help)
- Her secret is that she cares deeply for you in the inside (Girlfriend or not) but since she doesnt speak, its hard to know that she cares for you.
- Her sexuality is: Bisexual! (How i think)
- Pronouns: She/Her
- If you get hurt she will run to you and whisper "Its ok...it's gonna go away!" (Only if dating) but if not then she will just help you with the pain and continue on her work.

Seven~~~~~~
- Wears a blue sweater with black shorts
- If you meet him for the first time, he will be very shy but trusts you quickly.
- If he likes you, he will be very bad at hiding it (just don't flirt with him he gets flustered easily)
- If he doesnt like you, he will just be nice and still shy but caring
- His secret is that he actually has really bad anxiety and has anxiety attacks but doesnt tell anybody (so my poor baby has to handle it alone😞) and he makes sure you dont see him (please find my baby)
- His sexuality is: Gay (How i think)
- Pronouns: Him/He
- If you get hurt he will have a major panic attack but helps you the best he can. And when your pain stops (after he helped you ofc) he hugs you and cuddles with you.