Chapter #7 (Got Six Back)

Sorry for not posting guys! My cousin passed away and it has not been easy. My other cousins and their mom have been taking this very hard ofc. And i want to be there for them. And I've been feeling insecure and I've been starving myself so- i need to stop....Anyway lets get on with the chapter.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                             \\3rd Person POV//
          They decided to push the locker open with their hands. When they got out, it was quite...obvious what they were doing in the locker. They looked around and didnt see Six anywhere. "Where could she be?" Mono asked a bit of worry in his voice. "Well maybe they took her?" Mono nodded slightly before turning around. "Seven...theres a hammer and...one of those...dolls....i have an idea." Seven turned around "Ok...whats your idea?" He answered, though still not being able to get what just happened out of his mind. "I get the hammer, and smash the kids head in." He said whisper shouting. "Mono are you crazy!? Thats so risky!" Seven said turning to Mono. "Please?" Mono said making the puppy eyes. "Fine..."

          Mono grabbed the hammer and stepped towards the doll like figure. As soon as he was close enough, he swung the axe, chopping the dolls head off. He turned around to Seven, who stared wide eyed at the dead doll. "Well...guess theres no point in...staying...." Seven said as he turned away from the doll.

          (Ima skip the doll stuff and go to when they find Six)

          Mono smashed in the last dolls head in before smashing the axe down at the wooden boards, that were holding up Six. Seven and Mono approached and helped her up. "Thank you....Mono." She said ignoring Sevens presence. Seven rolled his eyes but helped her walk nonetheless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. As i said, i've been starving myself and my cousin situation isn't ok. I need to stop writing so i can eat...if i can without throwing up lol. And i need to make sure my cousins are ok....bye! And also thanks for 300K + reads!!!! Love you guys!!♥️