Venom

Incy pov:

I lead peppa too the bathroom where I opened the shower doors and pushed her in. She turned the shower on but that wasnt the only thing the turned on that night.

I asked peppa if she was sure about what we were about too do she nodded and I leaned on too kiss her.

She let out a small gasp and tilted her head back too indicate what she wanted me too do. So I found a spot just above her collarbone and began too suck at the already pink skin. I heard slight squeeks while I did so. After I lifted my head too took at my artwork I saw peppas tongue hung out her mouth. I made the wise decision too bite at it releasing some of my infamous incy venom.

Peppa has a pain kink so she wasnt too upset about the pain it causes afterwards wich is quite convenient for me as it is quite amusing to watch her face turn purple when she finds pleasure in the bite.

I ended up eating peppa right up, this was very fun and wasnt awkward at all because we are very comfortable with eachother. When peppa finished I watched her face as her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth turned upwards, lips slightly parted and her breathing was heavy.

I needed too get up for work tomorrow so I told peppa to forget returning the favor(which she felt a little bit guilty about) I ended up with peppa lead on my chest. I had 5 hours too sleep which wasnt too bad.