Season 2 Episode 5

It has been almost a month since Ha Jin joined the Wang Group.  The preliminary training has been completed and they already started the project development business.  Ha Jin, where in block B on the third floor of the plaza allocated to the R&D group, who conducts her research on her desk pauses for a moment and sighs while taking notes in her notebook. When she realizes that she has not put anything in her mouth since the morning, she decides to put the pencil aside and go to the cafeteria to have a drink.  After asking her friends if they want coffee, she goes to the front of the elevator and presses the button.

It has only been three days since she started the project, but Ha Jin's head is already full of things to do.  She hopes to do something good, taking into what she has learned while in Goryeo.  When the elevator arrives, she gets in and presses the 10th floor button.  The large cafeteria belonging to the plaza that everyone can use is on the tenth floor.

She decides to grab her coffee from the cafeteria and drink it on the terrace to gather her mind.  When she came out on the terrace, her wind-blown hair tickled her face. She approaches one of the terrace's banister, set aside the coffee that she bought for her friends and sip her coffee while enjoying the view.  This quiet and breezy place helps calm her mind as there is no one around but a couple of people smoking.  She takes her hand and puts it on the navy blue handkerchief that she tied around her wrist.  Even if they have just started, she will be able to see him again in the presentation which they will make when the project is over.  Thinking about this, the edge of her lips lifts up.

"We meet again."

Ha Jin, startles by the voice behind her, looks at who is coming, but she already knows who he is.

Says "Yes" with a shy smile

"I'm glad you passed the interview."

"Yes me too"

Jung Hwan approaches with his coffee and stands next to Ha Jin in front of the banisters.  Ha Jin was happy to see her again after a long time.  Because she thought she could not see his face before the presentation.  Noticing the handkerchief on Ha Jin's wrist, Jung Hwan points with his eyebrow.

"It looks good on you"

When Ha Jin realizes what he's pointing to, she blushes.  She lowers her hand and hides it behind herself.

"Oh yes I thought it would look good."

Jung Hwan can't help but giggle when he sees these strange states of her.

"You know, you're a very strange person."

When Ha Jin is surprised by these words, he continues to speak.

"I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it in a bad way. But I was wondering what you might have seen in the Goryeo exhibition that would make you cry madly. And once in a while your strange movements hold... like trying to give the handkerchief back."  He chuckles again and drinks his coffee.

"They reminded me of something very important that I lost." says Ha Jin in a sad voice while staring at the view

Jung Hwan carefully looks at Ha Jin, she looks really sad.

"You seem to have experienced really difficult things. Even though you are young."

"I have."

The sad silence that occurs disturbs Jung Hwan and he clears his throat.

"It was nice to meet you again ..." he looks at the staff card that on the girl.  "... Mrs. Go"

Ha Jin intervenes.
"You can call me Ha Jin"

"Okay so it was nice to meet you again, Ha Jin, but now I have to get back to work. Let's do a good job together."

Ha Jin smiles and bows. As Jung Hwan leaves, she thinks, "The more I am sure that I am Hae Soo, the more I am sure that you are my prince."

On her way back, she notices that the coffees have cooled.  Now she has to get it all over again.

She wants to start with organic soaps that she made a lot while she in Damiwon in Goryeo.  Then Ha Jin, who wrote the herbs they used one by one on a piece of paper, took all these from a herbalist on the way home and started experimenting at home.  After a week of trials and efforts, she takes the first samples as she wishes.

Ha Jin, who packs them all well on her way to work that day, presents them one by one to her colleagues when she goes to work.  And she thinks of giving one of them to Jung Hwan. She sets her most carefully packaged soap aside.  As the lunch break approaches, she has already started searching Jung Hwan's room.  Learning about the location of his room from the chief of the R&D group, Ha Jin enters the elevator and steps on the 18th floor.  When the elevator stopped at the eighteenth floor, no one was left in the elevator except herself.  She gets off the elevator alone and walks along the corridor.  She eventually finds Jung Hwan's room as described.  The sign outside the door says "Im Jung Hwan".  Ha Jin knocks excitedly on the door, but there was no sound. She knocks once more, but again there is no sound.  Ha Jin is discouraged.  She bends her neck and returns to the elevator.  While she waits for the elevator to come, she lingers by looking around, but she is unhappy.  Elevator arrives and doors open, with Jung Hwan inside.

Ha Jin, whose face is brightened with joy, bows.

"Good day, sir."

"Good day to you too, Miss Ha Jin"

Ha Jin eagerly stretches her hand toward him.
"I came to give you something."

Jung Hwan climbs down the elevator, approaches Ha Jin and looks at the package in her hand.

"What is this?"

"Well, what I'm working on right now. An organic soap. I made this inspired in Goryeo… i mean by Goryeo. "

Jung Hwan is interested by her words and his eyebrows rise.

"Oh, so."

He reaches for the package and takes it in his hand and turns it over.  Then he looks at Ha Jin.

"Shall we have a cup of tea with you, Ms. Ha Jin? I want to know more about this soap."

"Sure" says Ha Jin cheerfully

A few minutes later, Ha Jin and Jung Hwan sat opposite each other on a small balcony of Jung Hwan's own office.  Jung Hwan asked for green tea from the cafeteria.  Before long, their green tea arrives.  While Jung Hwan examines the soap that he has removed from the package, Ha Jin is excitedly talking about the soap.

"The soap in your hand made with laurel leaves. It is very good for the skin and hair. Did you know that this soap was used by courtiers to protect their faces?"
Then she pauses and looks at Jung Hwan's face.  He's paying attention to her. She blushes.

"Well ... I would like to say ... I'm working on organic beauty products used in Goryeo. I think we can produce a series for these soaps under this heading. I think it will attract a lot of people."

"Let me ask you something."  says Jung Hwan solemnly.  "Why Goryeo?"

Shocked by this question, Ha Jin thinks for a while.  While she thinks, Jung Hwan speaks again.
"The first place I saw you was a Goryeo exhibition either. I think you are quite interested in that period."

"Yes, it is. I am very interested in there and research everything from that period. So it should not be surprising that I know so much."  tries to smile.

"But I must say that the things you are talking about are interesting to me. Likewise, people will be interested."

"Would you like more interesting information from Goryeo?"  asks Ha Jin jokingly.

Jung Hwan also responds with a laugh.
"Maybe another time. But I expect you to advance your idea and definitely present the result to me."

"Sure. I wil try my best."

Jung Hwan rises up and reaches out to Ha Jin to shake hands.  Ha Jin reaches out tense, grabs his hand and they shake hands.

"Good luck then"

"Thanks."

Both of them smile at each other.