Season 2 Episode 7

Jung Hwan goes to one of the expensive restaurants with Ha Jin where he always eats.  Ha Jin, who is the first to enter such a luxurious restaurant, can't help but be surprised.

"Wow, it's beautiful here."  says while looking around

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

Ha Jin sits down embarrassed while a waiter pulls up her chair.

"Do you always eat in such places?"

"Sure, but not always. I usually eat in the company. But I chose this place because I have guest today."

"Oh, I uh ... there was no need for it .."

Jung Hwan chuckles when he sees Ha Jin's embarrassment.

"But let's not always talk about me. You talk a little bit about yourself. So, talk about yourself... I mean Goryeo."

"Well ... I didn't know what to say now."

Ha Jin thinks.  Then the food comes.  The sight of the incoming meal shocks Ha Jin once again.  But she tries not to show.

"For example, where did you learn about this BB cream thing? It doesn't write a recipe in somewhere, doesn't it? I really wonder how you did it."

Ha Jin cleans her throat, knowing that she cannot tell him that she invented the BB cream at that time to hide his wound.

"Well ... I got the knowledge of the plants and make-up products of that period. You know, I'm curious about this. And I made experiments thinking about how they could get this cream. I kind of thought of myself in that period and acted accordingly."

Jung Hwan's smile spreads across his face.

"You are really interesting."

"Should I take this as a compliment?"

"Of course."  Jung Hwan while he puts his food to his mouth

"So what about you, sir?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you investing in the makeup industry?"

"Hmm ... first, I'll have to tell you about my relationship with my family."

Ha Jin panics.
"No, there's really no need for that! Suppose I didn't ask ..."

"It doesn't matter. It's something everyone in this company knows about. Why should I hide it from you?" Then he continues to explain.  "Have you ever heard that my parents didn't trust me?"

Ha Jin shakes her head.

"My parents sent me to study abroad when I was little. I was away from my home and family the whole time. Until last year. I decided to return here last year. But even though I was a shareholder of the company, I was never cast as they didn't trust me.  That's why I decided to make my own investment and prove myself. Nowadays, because the makeup industry is on the rise, I targeted that market. And I invested in the store I saw at the fair, which I thought could rise. " He continues suddenly after a little pause.  "Oh right, I saw you there that day too, at the exhibition where the fair is. This is called fate, I guess. Thanks to you, today a big step was taken for my investment.

Ha Jin smiles bitterly.
"Yes, it must be called fate ..." then realizing that she cannot eat any more, she puts aside the fork and knife in her hand.
"Are you always such an honest person?"  She asks, knowing what the answer is.

"Not against everyone."  says Jung Hwan thoughtfully

Ha Jin concludes the sentence "Only against loved ones" in her inside