Chapter 8

Alex POV

As we were walking around some girl came up to Steve and started flirting with him. I got mad and jump kicked her in the side of the head.

"He's mine!"

"Yeah well has he agreed?!"

" Of course he has!"

"Yeah prove it!"

I looked back at Steve

"Yep she is mine and I'm hers."

"Aw no fare!"

" Sorry girly. He and I have things to do."

I grabbed Steve's arm and started walking away. We saw people from other dimensions. As we were walking we saw a very word building. I looked at Steve and we decided to check it out. Once we were in the building there was nothing but a book in the middle of the room and a massive spiral staircase going around leading to many different rooms. Steve took a look at the book and he started saying names. I looked at the book and it was in a different language than English. It was weird looking.

"Orespawn, Divine RPG, Tale of Kingdoms, Superheros Unlimited, Creepypasta. Everything. Every dimension is in this building. What are they thinking?! If even the slightest bit goes wrong then the whole world will go to hell!"

"What can we do?"

"Nothing. There is no destroying a portal after it is built. I'm going to check out some portals. You can cone or stay. Its up to you."

He started walking away, up the stairs. I followed. We were walking when Steve got grabbed by the side of his head and dragged into a portal.

" Steve!"

I looked at the label.

" Enhanced Nether. Oh no."

Steve POV

As I was dragged into the portal, once through I was stompted into the ground. Then picked up and slammed against the wall. And I got punched about 27 times in the chest in about 2.1 seconds. It grabbed me by the shirt collar and threw me. I went flying across an ocean of lava. I looked down and saw a Nether fortress. I tried leaning so I wouldn't hit it but I couldn't gain balance with this much air resistance. I went straight into the castle. I sat up in the rubble and saw a couple creatures looking at me.

"Zombiepigman."