The Dungeon

Alex POV

So I just moved in with a guy named Steve. He is really nice to me. At first glance you would think that he is a tough guy who doesn't care about anyone. He is strong but he is also gentle and caring for everyone. Its only been a day since I came here and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I know how to mine properly and how to grow food to eat. This world is incredibly big and there are so many things that could go wrong I have no idea how he could have done all this on his own for that long.

Steve POV

Alex has gotten good at the normal everyday stuff but I don't want her to know about all the other worlds and dimensions. I'm afraid she might become afraid. I'm afraid of telling her what I have done all my life. Killing creatures like its breathing. That's what it feels like to me because of how long I've been doing this. I'm afraid she won't want to be here any more. I try to hide the killing from her as much as possible. I don't want her to see what I have had to see all my life.

When I woke up she was laying on my chest. I only had one bed. She looked so cute in her sleep. She just laid there with her golden orange hair all tangled up over her head.

"Yawn good morning Steve."

"Good morning Alex."

She just looked into my diamond blue eyes as I looked into her jade green ones.

"What are we doing today?"

"Oh I don't know maybe we can find something cool."

"Awesome!"

She then sits up and I do the same. I get out of bed and start heading to the bathroom while Alex was facing the other way to stretch. As I close the door I start to get undressed for my shower. Once there was warm water I walked in. Then I hear the door open and since I was in the shower I couldn't close the door. Then I see Alex walk in.

"Hey Steve what do you want for brea- oh god I'm so sorry."

She said that then covered her eyes and ran out the door.

After my shower I put the new pair of pants on and walk out. When I get to the kitchen I see her making some breakfast.

"Hey Alex. Are you okay?"

She turned to face me.

"I'm sorry about walking in on you."

"Its okay."

She blushed a little.

"How about I finish breakfast and you go and take a shower."

"Thanks."

She then walked back to the bathroom. And I started finishing breakfast.

After we ate I decided to say that we are going to find a dungeon. It may be a big one or a small one.

"Okay then let's get ready."

After we get ready we head out and started the hunt for a dungeon.

After an hour of searching we finally stumbled upon a huge dungeon. As we walked in we started getting bombarded by weird looking creatures. They looked like squid/human things. They had spears and armor. The building was under water so once we got in we couldn't break our way out.

After awhile we started to find some good loot but at the same time there were many enemies we had to face so we couldn't get through a level easy. After we cleared the next level we were looting then the ground started to shake. I knew from the second it started that it wasn't an earth quake. It was something big. Then I see something at the corner of my eye. It was a huge creature. It charged us so I grab Alex and spin her around so my body was covering her. What ever the creature was it was strong I can tell by how hard it hit me. It was hard enough to make loose my consciousness for a second and we fell out of the wall that the monster had broke. I let go of her then grabbed her wrist so I may swim her to the surface. After awhile of tiring swimming I got her to the top. She was unconscious so now I can fight with all my strength. Then the monster appeared at the surface.

"Your hurt my friend... now I'm going to hurt you."

After I said that it came at me at fast speeds and tried to punch me. I put my sword up with one hand and stopped him in his tracks.

"So now the real fight begins."