Final Chapter

Steve POV

He flung me down the hall. I quickly got to my feet.

"What are you doing?!"

"Are you ready Steve?"

"Huh?"

"Because we are now going to test everything you have ever learned." Herobrine said with an evil grin. He dove at me. I put my sword up and blocked it but the force sent me sliding back as Notch slashed at my back. I put my sword to block again but that left my torso open and Herobrine slashed at me. It moved slightly which lowered the amount of damage but it still hurt like hell. I kicked Herobrine off me and slashed at Notch. They stood side by side as I was panting heavily from my wounds.

"Why?"

"If you survive this then it will be definitely worth it."
Herobrine finished and dove at me again. This time it was at the side of my head and I blocked it easy but Notch came at me impaling his sword into my stomach. I coughed out blood as Herobrine tornado kicked me upside my head. I fell against a wall and Notch punched at me but missed and left a big hole in the solid nether brick. He swung back at me bringing some dust in my eyes which stopped me for a second as Herobrine came at me. The second I opened my eyes again his sword was at my throat and would have killed me but another sword hit his and sent it stabbing into the wall. I looked back to see Alex with her sword in hand.

"Why are you hurting my boyfriend?!"
She swung at Herobrine but being the god that he is he stopped the blade. Both Notch and Herobrine stepped back. I stood up as much as I could being the fact that my stomach just had a sword through it.

"Boyfriend?" They said at the same time.

"Yes. I thought you knew everything?"

" No we don't stock people."

"Then what's the big deal with me being in love with Steve?"

"We didn't think Steve had it in him to 'get the girl'."
Another voice said. We looked back to see Jebb walking up.

"Wait why were you trying to kill me again?"

"We were testing you. If you lived and won against us and eventually Jebb would come in, then we would tell you the truth behind all of this." Notch finished as Jebb continued.

" And by the looks of it, it worked. But we didn't need to kill you again."

"Again? Steve what is he talking about?"

"I have no idea."

"Look its like this, Alex was dead. She never even existed. As you know Steve, from first hand events, people can be brought into this world. You were too but long ago. You have died at least, what was it? 562 times already." H

"We keep count." J

"You are always the same person just you decide not to die. No matter how many times you refuse to stay dead." N

"Even after being exploded into tiny bits you still regenerate and come back." J

"So after helping us for so long we decided to gift you." H

"With Alex." N

"We gave her to you as a friend. And over the time you spent with her your heart rate increased when around her so we decided to test you to see if you could handle being her boyfriend." H

"If you can fight the 3 GDS of this realm then you could definitely handle being a boyfriend and eventually a father." N

"Woah Woah Woah you're saying that I have been around since pretty much the beginning and because of that you sent me a girlfriend?" S

"Pretty much." N J H

"Wow that's a lot to take in." A

"Yeah but that doesn't change anything. You're still my girlfriend." S
I kissed her as the other 3 turned around.

"And it doesn't change the fact that now I'm going to kick all 3 of your asses." S
They turned again.

"If you want to fight the ghost of Minecraftia." H

"And the gods." N J

"Then go ahead and try!" H J N

I grinned and dove at them and we started.

I can't believe it! Its only my 2nd story that I finished. I think the ending might be confusing so if you have questions then ask. Thank you to all those who read this book. I really hope you enjoyed. Thanks. You have no idea how good I feel right now. Thank you.