Love

Alex POV

After Steve told me that, I'm really lucky you came to me and not someone else, made me feel good. I could feel my cheeks getting warm and red. I guess I sat there thinking to long because then I see Steve sitting down next to me and asking,

"Are you okay, your cheeks are getting red."

"Oh yeah sorry I was just... thinking."

"Of what because either you're getting sick or you're blushing."

" If I tell what I'm doing do I still have to tell you what I was thinking of?"

"Either way you have to tell me what your thinking of."

He didn't sound concerned if anything he sounded upset.

"Are you thinking of a guy?"

Oh is that what its all about.

" Yeah I guess you could say that."

"Who is he, where is he I'll kill him."

He says while getting up and hitting his fist into his hand.

"(Giggles) I guess you could try but I don't know how successful you would be."

"You've seen me in action. I have yet to meet anyone who is stronger than me besides Herobrine."

" I don't know... he's really strong."

"Tch... I could take him."

"Okay I'll tell you where he is. Go into the bathroom."

"Okay."

He started marching to the bathroom. I followed. Once we were in there he asked me,

"Okay where were you hiding him?"

"He's in there."

I say while pointing to the mirror. He looks in the mirror and his face lights up as if he figured it out.

"Wait so you were thinking about..."

" Yep and I'm doing it again."

I say while grabbing his shoulder and turning him so he was facing me. I got on my tippy toes to try to equal his height but even then I was still 2 inches to short, and I kiss his cheek. Then I go back down.

"What are you doing!?"

"What I thought..."

" If you're going to do something. You gotta do it all the way."

"Wait what?"

Then he grabbed me and spun me around so I was leaning back and I felt his lips touch mine. They were warm. They were soft. I was surprised at first but then I sank into the kiss. I tilted my head a little  and put my hands on the sides of his face. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and play with my tongue. I loved the feeling that was in my stomach when he would kiss me. I loved him and now he loves me.