New Comers

Steve POV

After showing Alex how I really feel I feel like a wait has been lifted off my shoulders. We love each other. It is so much fun having her around.

When I was out getting supplies I saw 2 people walking my way. It is rare to see other people here. The world and worlds are so big that the amount of people that are left is scary low. People always dying do to monsters from other worlds. If the barriers between the worlds broke, all Hell will break loose. As they get closer I hide behind a tree to hear what they are talking about. If they are part of a bigger group or if they are powerful people that destroy and steal. Once they walk by I hear them talking about where to go or if they could find someone. So I come out of the shadows and greet them. The guy pulls out his sword as defence but I tell him I'm friendly. He puts his sword away and asked me if I knew where we were. I don't know so they just went on their way thanking me. I stopped them and told them that I live on a mile away and if they wanted to stay then they could. They thought about it for a second then agreed. I showed them the way and once we were there Alex said hello. They told us about where they came from and how they heard about a huge city like place at the coordinates x=0 z=0 and y=0. I told them how that's not possible for a city but they said there was pictures and things like that. I thought it was worth a shot if it meant more people to talk to. We waited a couple days so the guests could rest then we packed up a bunch of food and weapons for the journey there. I hope there is people there because it gets lonely here. I'm glad I got Alex. Otherwise I would have gone crazy. We set for a very long journey.