Ch. 31 Kai Pt. 3

Thank you and enjoy!

(A/N We really bout to bring the basic cliche cringe with singing and shit, fair warning lol Enjoy.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Kai Pt. 3*~*

**2-week skip**

"You look so beautiful. After all this time, I'm glad I got to see you again"

Fire emerged around me. The flames grew over me, trapping me in.

"If only we had 5 more minutes..."

Reaching my hand out I screamed.

TOUYA WAIT!

******

Falling out of my bed, I held onto the sheets with one hand while the rest of my body laid out like a pretzel. Laying there for a couple of minutes, his name echoed in my head. It was mind-boggling.

I would be lying if I said I stopped thinking about him. Truth be told, I've had dreams about him almost every other night since the night I left. Whether it was for just a second he popped up, or from beginning to end.

In a way, I was waiting for him. I would overhear on the police scanner that wildfires would sprout out from time to time. Breweries burst into flames, even farms were slowly burning down. The only way I was positive it was him was the description of blue flames.

Looking up, I took a quick glance at the clock.

It's only 9 pm? Damn, I slept through the whole day.

Blowing a piece of hair out of my face, I untangled myself and got up. Stretching out the sore muscles from the fall, I made the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I wanted to get ready with a goal in mind.

After my shower and a quick pamper session. I looked through my closet to see what would fit today. I wanted to go out. Usually, I stay here but today, I need the fresh air. My daily fit would consist of sweats or shorts matched up with a basic plain T. I wanted something different.

Sliding the hanger to the side, one after another, I spotted a cute outfit. In the process of getting dressed, I stopped at the mirror about 5 times just to check if the outfit was good enough or not. Fixing my hair in the style I love, I smiled. Throwing thumbs up, I grabbed my essentials and zoomed out my door. Before locking the door, I stopped thinking about something that was missing. Going back into my room, I grabbed my sweater off the rack and ran back out. Sprinting through the hallways, I climbed some steps. Eventually, I made it to the main floor of the building.

Looking through the beaded curtains, no one was in sight. Calmy walking through the creaky floor, I reached for the doorknob leading to the outside.

"Hold it right there!"

My face grew to a contempt look. Turning around. Mimic's true form stood behind me.

Holy fuck, I forgot what he actually looked like...

"If you leave out this building, Chrono is going with you, ordered by Overhaul. You are not allowed to leave by yourself"

Even though I became annoyed, I understood why. The news has been spiraling with 'The Daughter of Head of Police Missing. Kidnapped? Runaway? Villain?'. Personally, they all need to mind their business.