Chapter 1

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ LIFE

Chapter 1
|Complete one another|

Leanna Russell

Love is a strong force and two people who none had thought could be together found that within themselves and saved each other from total damnation. They complete each other in ways that nothing could have done otherwise. Together they are a whole and nothing can take that away from them. Their love is strong and wild and insane, but it is there and theirs alone with no one to say otherwise. Silas would murder the whole world just to hold her in his arms and Leanna would watch it all with a smile on her face and then go back into his arms where she belongs.

That is what she is waiting for when she was taken away into a van. They chained her to the ground. Something that has been done to her her entire life. Though, never does she get used to it. Leanna sits patiently. Silently plotting the murder that she will commit on those that would dare to harm the man that she loves and she will enjoy every single of those murders with glee. She might have lost the voices that bring out the wild side of her, but that doesn't mean that her wild side is forever gone.

"When he finds me, he will kill all of you" She says. On her right and her left side are guards with guns, the same men that took her in there. They do appear to be frightened of her and that makes her smile. Though, inside she feels herself to be dying. For the man that she loves could be dying. It is all that she can think of. That he will be all right and that he cannot die. She would not be to live with herself if he died. No life is worth living if he is not in it. Leanna needs him, more than she can ever say.

She loves him and she hopes that love is strong enough to save him and keep him safe.  "Where are you taking me?" She asks the man that is driving. Once again one of the men that stood there and pointed a gun at her before. She wonders why they did not try or even attempt to save their boss when she had shot him. As if they don't really care much for him. Not that she did anyway, even if he is supposed to be her uncle or whatever. She doesn't care.

Pulling at her chains to test them and play with them, but also to make some sounds. The sounds coming from the car became unbearable after some time and she hated them more than she could realize. No one said a word and there was not even anything in the radio, it was not even turned on. The men did not speak nor did they answer her. That angers the girl, adding to her already pre-existing anger that was never going anywhere. One should be careful to anger the girl for her anger always ends up in someone dying.

"If you think that you can just take me away somewhere, then you're wrong. I will get out of these chains and when I do I will kill each and every one of you. And then I am going to find the man that I love and together we will end everything you stand for" She speaks. Her boredom only fueling her anger which does not seem to want to die down any time soon and neither dies she want to. Her worry is what adds to it as well and the more she worries the angrier she becomes.

Leanna doesn't get an answer nor any reaction from the men that are in the van. It only frustrated the girl even further. "He loves me, you know, and I want to kill everyone to be with him" She tells them. She continues to pull at her chains. Not caring how it has begun to rip at her skin. Blood has begun to leak down down her arms. It does not bother her much and neither does the pain. The girl is serious when she said that she would kill them all and she knows that Silas will definitely kill them all for her.

Silas loves her more than anything. Even Leanna can feel that when she's around him. The girl might not be what others say normal but the two of them love each other. Love is a strange thing in the world. She lets out a sigh. She can't even look outside the windows of the car since they are black. It's impossible to see out of them. Except for the large window in front of the truck. The only problem is that right where she sits in the middle seat, there is something blocking her view from seeing outside.