Chapter 1

Safiya, the witches, Colin, Eva, Justine, Michael, and Matthew decide to head to where the SAE has told them Joey would be. At The Collector's Museum, there was Joey, Jael, and Ryu, waiting for someone. The rest of the group were hiding away in the rocks above. "There they are! They seem to be.. waiting for someone?" "Or maybe they need some SAE members." "Safiya, Eva. You guys go with Joey. The rest of us will stay here," Michael stated. Safiya and Eva went down to see Joey. "There you guys are! We have the artifacts, crown, and the life crystals! We're just waiting on one person," Joey told.

A man walked over to the group. He looked just like Jimmy, but he had glasses on and looked just a little different. It was CJ, Jimmy's brother. "CJ, so glad you could make it," Ryu said. "A pleasure to meet you all! I really hope I get to see my brother again, I miss him!" "Okay, now that we're all here, let's do this thing. This is where your friends are being kept. To enter the Museum of the Dead, we need to create a gateway to purgatory. The crown generates the power. The cursed artifact has an evil to cut through the barrier protecting it. And the life crystal allows entering without dying.

Joey, you're going to be here. You take Safiya, Eva, and CJ to where your friends are. The museum's collector should be avoided at all costs," Jael explained. As they did all of that, a portal opened. Joey, CJ, Eva, and Safiya walked through the portal. Ryu told Michael that it was safe to come down, so they did. Tareq and Mark Rober walked in. Jael explained they wanted to help too. The witches wanted to help as well, but Ryu escorted them to their home. Colin, Justine, Michael, Mark Rober and Tareq went into the portal. They all crouched down. The Collector came out. "Who's that?" CJ whispered. "That's The Collector." "We are leaving on an expedition to find pieces for my new exhibit. Keep careful watch." The Collector left through the portal.

The others sneaked past the guards, and went inside. There were some glass cages, each containing a person inside. This was the YouTuber exhibit. "What do we do now?" Joey looked back and saw the others. "Oh hey Tareq and Mark!" "Hey CJ!" "You guys know each other?" "Yeah!" "Mikey, what are you doing here?" "We came to find you," Matthew said. "There's this strange magical energy and I just feel like I need to break it somehow..." Joey picks up the axe. "Joey, what are you doing?" "Let me try something, okay?" "Joey!" The group screamed. Joey slammed the axe into the stump, that was in the middle of the room.

In an instant, the museum was awakened. All of the glass cages shattered from the impact. Jimmy, Ro, Alex, Tyler, JC, Lele, Andrea (S1), Tyler, and Colleen were let out of their cages.

Joey Graceffa, The Savant

Michael Graceffa, The StoryTeller

Tareq Salameh, The Techie

Mark Rober, The Scientist

CJ Donaldson, The Editor

Alex Wassabi, The Aviator

Jimmy Donaldson, The Risk-Taker

JC Caylen, The Adventurer

Tyler Oakley, The Mechanic

Andrea Brooks, The Strategist

Lele Pons, The Pin-Up Girl

Colleen Ballinger, The Duchess

Rosanna Pansino, The Socialite

Matthew Patrick, Justine Ezarik, Safiya Nygaard, Eva Gutowski, Colin Wentworth: SAE Members

"Oh, my God." "It worked!" Joey exclaimed. "Jimmy!" CJ ran over to his brother and hugged him. "CJ!" Jimmy hugged back. Justine and Ro also hugged. "Okay, listen everyone! We're at a museum of the dead. You all died and we're currently in purgatory. There's an evil collector, she collected your souls, and brought you here to this museum of the dead," Michael explained. "Wait, Michael's here too?! How?!" JC was shocked. "Wait a minute, you died too?" Lele told. "Yeah!" "With him?" "Yeah..." "Listen, we're here to save you guys, okay?" Joey told.