Chapter One.

Hi guys! This is my first chapter, as you can tell from the titile. Thanks for reading. By the way, the protagonist is called Celia, some people get a bit confused because it won't mention her name apart from in the scenes with her father.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, and it felt wrong. It felt different. It worried me. I like things to be neat and normal. Just like me. I glanced across at Rosalind. She was just waking up and stretching too. She shook out her perfect chestnut curls, and her her green eyes glowed in the sunlight.

She yawned prettily, clambering out of her silken four poster bed. It had green net curtains, and it was gorgeous. Just like her. She glanced across at me. "Come on, we have a lot to do today." She shook me jokingly and did a ballet twirl to the door. "Last day of utter bliss. We have to go back to school tomorrow." She giggled and ran to the bathroom. "I'm having a quick shower. Be up and dressed when I come out."

I smiled and got out of bed. I styled my blonde hair to perfection, and looked at myself in the mirror. My pink pyjamas didn't look that good with blue eyes. I decided to buy some blue ones today. I slipped into a black dress, and shrugged a white cardigan over my arms. I put a pair of white stillettos and fastened a pear necklace around my neck. I looked so grown up.

Rosalind came squealing into the room in a sparkling green skirt and white top. Her hair was all piled up ontop of her head. "Come on" She giggled, pulling me towards the door. "The pancakes will run out." And together we ran down to the breakfast room.

We did manage to get some pancakes, lovely and thick with chocolate sauce. We looked at each other and grinned. But Rosalind seemed upset about something. I followed her gaze. Senior, her father, hadn't been down to breakfast, as his place was still laid. "I expect he'll come down later" I said, giving my cousin's hand a squeeze. "It's not like him to miss his pancakes."

Rosalind managed a weak smile and we ran down into the courtyard. My father was sat on a bench, working at his laptop. "Dad" He looked up as I whined "Don't do boring old work - It's Saturday." Rosalind giggled and we did a little dance.

"Go away, sweetheart, I'm working." He snapped.

I raised my eyerows and we went back up to our bedroom. We discussed what we could do today. "Last minute shopping spree?" I suggested, and Rosalind shrugged. She was texting furiously. "What about the funfair?" I tried again. Rosalind looked up and smiled

"Sounds good. We'll do them both. I need some new socks, mine are full of holes" she suggested, and I nodded, but she didn't quite meet my eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you find chapter one? Please comment your feedback, I'm open to critism as it will help me get better at my writing. (Don't hate though)

I love you all.

Sizzles

Xxx