chapter 35

your pov

i wake up and realize im on the living room sofa with jin hugging me.i try to escape but i cant cause he hugging me to thight."jin wake up" "hmmm.."he hum dindnt even open his eyes."i said wake up".but still he wont wake up."jin im going to the kitchen"."aish"he said whining like a kid that didnt want to wake up for school."ya! we are not married yet,why do you act like a we are?!"i said and went to the kitchen as he release me from the hug.he then also went to the kitchen helping me making a breakfast.

-

"lets go out today"."where?"."somewhere"he said with a smirk."arasso"."so wanna tell me?" " tell what?" "why do you agree to marry with me?" "owh,why do you keep asking for that?!"."you have to tell me or ill go crazy"."dont force me to,ill tell you when we already married"."so you didnt even scared anymore talking about marriage?"he ask and

chuckle."wae? you expect me to be always scared on your words?"."ok fine".

-

as we already change our outfit we went out and headed to the car.

fast foward

we arrived at a fancy and elegant restaurant as he lead me outside from the car."here?"."wae?"."but why here?"."having a date"."since when?"."since forever"he then smile."come on".

as we enter the restaurant we take a sit and order the food."what do you want?"."we've already have our breakfast at home"."owh,thats right"."just kidding,should we order a drink?"."ofcourse".

fast foward

"so anything else should we do today that you already arrange?"."uhmm,should we buy our engagement ring?"."ya! why do you tell me earlier?! shouldn't you made it as a suprise?! i thought you were a sweet person! your'e not at all"i said pouting my lips."ya jagiya~who said im not sweet at all.its just show that i am really a honest person,thats why i tell you"."whatthe?"."arasso"i said and walk away from him."jagiya~"he shout and catch me with his sorry look that was very handsome.as he catch me,he hold my wrist and kiss my hand."what are you doing?"."im sorry if im not sweet enough for you"he said and lean his face close to mine."i dont care"."dont deny anything jagy,i know you love me,thats why you act this way"he said and smirk."i dont even said i love you,how  can you say that?"."cause i know you enough,i know how's your life,thats why i want you,i want to take care of you"."you weird.."."why should i be weird?"."choosing a girl like me"."yeah,i think a kingka like me have mistaken choosing a girl like you,but i dont know why,my heart choosed you for me,i really falling for you"."mianhe,i know your felling toward me already,thats why i dont even dare to be far away from you"i said while jin hug me back."how about you?"."dae?"."your felling toward me?".

-

-

-
author note

sory for short update but hope you enjoy it.feel free to comment if you want.and also thanks for voting and supporting my story.

guys why dont you also try to read 'you're mine (arranged marriage)suga' by inahhmz_apink.its also an amazing story.