chapter 40

your pov

his cheek slightly brush with mine giving me a goosebump all over my body.his lips make it way to my ear and whisper something."i love you jagiya" i push him make him sit on the floor."tch,you always said that dont you know" "so..what do you want me to do?? something that we have'nt try out yet like..... he said in a husky tone and give me a sexy smirk...

"yah!!! how can you said that!! you are- "sexy,that's it" he said as he stand up."lets go home"he said.

fast foward

jin pov

i went to my bedroom and lay down on the bed."which day our marriage should be??..........................i know"

tomorrow

i went out early in the morning leaving ______ at home.i was just going to prepare for our soon wedding day,its too early like we are going to marry

next week seriously before the school come by.i told my uncle about this as his wife were feelling really excited to meet my fiance.my family,i didnt tell all of them,atleast i told my sister about this and she's willing to help me and be on my wedding day.about (y/n) i didnt realy know what to do..should i just ask her to meet her aunt???.

your pov

i went downstair to search for jin but i didnt hear any sound of him,did he went out???.

i went to the dinning table and found a note in a pink colour.

        (y/n)~ mianhe that i didnt wake you up
cause i left to prepare something important so don't worry..i did cook you a breakfast,sooo eat well jagiya>3<♡♡♡.

what 's so important??.

i just sit and eat my breakfast he made for me.

jin pov

i went to the place where we book a place for wedding.i was now meeting my uncle and her wife and not believing that nonna is also with them.she gotten more beautiful now,i addmited that me and her is quite awkward due to the things that we have'nt met each other for 7 years.she is older than me 3 years.

"nonna? you're here" "dae,i was planning on suprising you.did you?" she ask smiling."ofcourse i am,its been along time"i said and bowed to her since she's older.she bowed her head a little and chuckle."you're still a cutie pie like when you was just 6,eo? pink princess,still remember??" "dae"i said sweetly as she smiled."come here" i went closer to her and she hugged me in a sibling friendly way.its like that i was wrap by arm full of love."i miss you" "nado" i can sense that she let out a tears."its okay nonna,and thanks for coming" "very well" we then went inside and start planning on which place should we make the wedding.

at last nonna suggest the beautiful garden(idk about this^^).so after that we went to the other place except for the wedding dress shop and jewelry shop.

a/n

i'll update as soon as possible.

soo pls vote and comment wether you like it or not^^

sory for maybe wrong english or something cause i didnt check on it