chapter 43

jin pov

i also went to the dinning table having dinner together with my family and fiance.i kind of happy that i get to kiss her.hehehe teasing her was so fun,calm down jin you and her are going to marry soon..

"soo jin you and (y/n),how did you guys met??"

"us? uhmmm,we met in school,ofcourse"

"well i understand that,BUT COULD YOU TELL ME THE DETAIL please?"

"aie~ so busy body"

"yah! i just wanna know ok"

"i save her from a rapist"

"omo,are you show offing now?"

"im just telling you the truth,well maybe i do that so that (y/n) could only see me as her man"

"that's emberassing"

"right jagi?"

"is it?"she said and smirk.

"tell the truth or i'll punish you later"

"i wont sleep at your room"

"I'll go to your room then"

"i lock it"

"i have the key with me~you lose babe~"

she was going to hit me but i avoided it.

"oo~you guys are soo cute together"aunt said.

i just smile.

"so are you already planning on how many kids you guys want"uncle ask excitedly,he is a really hyper man.

"i dont know but maybe as many as we can" i said looking at (y/n) and saw she giving me a 'many as we can' your butt face'.i just grin.

"hey,are you planning on hurting her everytime you want a kids"noona said making me choked in the middle of me drinking.

"aigoo this kid"aunt said laughing over the conversation.

author note

double update guys!!cause im in a mood for typing and let out my idea.