chapter 30

your pov

"w-what if i agree with the marriage?".i ask suttering."dae?".i just stare at him."a-are you sure?"."not sure,but what if?".he just smile like crazyXD."can i go to sleep now?lets talk tomorrow ok.goodnite"i said and bid goodbye to him.he smile and do the same.

jin pov

jinjja?!X.dis she just mention about the marriage.jin calm down dont lose you're manlier.but i cant hold my happiness!!!this is the happiest word i've ever herad from her.i cant wait for tomorrow.i cant even wait to accompany my soon-to-be-wife to try a wedding dressXD.i better go to sleep or else my face will gone look.

tomorrow

i wake up and went downstair headed to the kitchen making breakfast happily.as i start cooking i can hear footstep entering the kitchen.

"morning"she greet me happily.wow we already look like a happy family:p.tease her maybe?."morning jagy".she smile she smile?!."what do you cook for breakfast today?"."something special"i said.then she noded.and went closer while pouting."im hungry,should i help you to make this faster?"."if you hungry then you should"i smiled and giving her a space so that she can help me adding the food ingredients.

after finish cooking the food we the start to eat at the dinning table.while we were eating ____ spoke."whats your plan after this?".she ask."what do you want?"i ask her back with a smile."i thought that you going to bring me to the boutique"she said quiet dissapointed and soon reveal her cute smile and chuckle."are you serious?"i ask with my shock expression."ani,just kidding"she said while shooking her head like a kids.i just laugh at her cutness."what?"."ani"i said.after we finish eating i went to wash the dishes while ____ went to tye bathroom.i ask her to dress up cause we were going somewhere.

your pov

jin ask me to dress up cause he said so.after finish dressing i went downstair and saw nothing.probaly jin still changing his clothes.after a long wait jin alredy infront of me with his handsome look."ready"."ofcourse"i said to him then we went to his car and headed to somewhere.

in the car

"where are we going?"."a date maybe"."aa..jinjja?"i just noded and wait.after a half an hour we arrived at the **** cafe.as we enter the cafe jin went to find a table for us.after finding a sit beside the window jin went to the counter and take a order.

then he went sit infront of me with a cute smile plaster on his face."why are you look happy today mr.jin?".i give him a confuse look."secret"the thing he only manage to say."oooo...k"i noded and our order arrive.

after that we went out from the cafe and jin brought me somewhere.

author note

sory for boring chapter.and i will continue the next chapter as soon as possible.

where do you think you guys will go?^0^.