chapter 11

jin pov

"can i kiss you?"i ask her.she lean closer to me."kiss me then"she whisper and that time we made an eye contact for about a minute.then i smirk.now our face is closer.she smile at me and also went closer to me.i close my eyes and i not longer can fell her breath,then i heard someone laugh quietly,as i open my eyes i saw ____ laughing at me but i admit it was very cute.

"ya! hajima..."i said while grabbing her hand that was covering her mouth while she was laughing.she still laughing while me i just stare at her."mianhe".i ignore and look the other way.hehehe that was my skill*evil smile*."kim seokjin".i still ignoring her.i cross my arm and pouting like a little kid."babe...miane...".i look at her with my ofcourse charming look."hehehe miane..."she said again."what?"."miane..."she pouting.its seriously cute."what?"."aish!,miane babe"she said."thats good"then i patted her head.

fast foward

i went to my class and one of my girl classmate stood infront of me.

"oppa! why do you with that nerd?are you date her?why do you act sweet with her?!"she ask."its not your problem,and for your information I LIKE HER"i said as i left her and went to my seat.

are _____ going to my house tonight?.i keep asking myself but its ruined my moment when the teacher is here.

fast foward.

i saw _____ went out from her classroom as i catch her and she give me her what-are-you-doing look."dont you remembered that im going to cook dinner for you"i smiled at her amd she smiled back."ow yeah thats right"."lets go then"."ok".

author note

wait for tge next chapter ok.there will be your sweet moment with jin♡.