CHAPTER 6

"Lets go now Jymm" cole slid his arm to my waist and started walking out the bar.

Should i go with him? I mean he's harmless right?

He wouldn't harm me, right?

I put all the bad thoughts away when Cole falls to the ground.

"Naku, naman, tumayo ka" saad ko habang inaalalayan siyang tumayo.

I don't know if he understands me but he put all his strength to stand.

"Where is your phone?" I ask as i lean him on one of the car in the parking lot.

He took his phone from his pocket and show it to me.
"Dead" aniya na papikit pikit pa.

"Okay," i took out my phone from my purse.

Mom didn't even call me.

"Give me your family's number? Any of them, just someone you know i could call to come pick you up" dahan dahan kong paliwanag sa kanya.

"You can't,Princess Lou's in the Philippines, Mom and Dad in Germany" then he lean on my shoulder at nagpabigat.

Oh my! Ano ba itong lalaking ito? Bato? Napaka bigat.

Should i call Blare? His husband is a cousin of this guys over here.

But i can't, they must be on thier way to thier honeymoon now..

"Arg, anong gagawin ko sayo?" I ask myself out of frustration.

Cole move and took something out from his pocket and put it in my hands.

A car key???

"Anong gagawin ko di... What should i do with this?" Tanong ko sa papikit pikit na Cole

"Drive" saka niya pinindot ang susi at pagiwang giwang na naglakad papunta sa umilaw at tumunog na sasakyan.

He slid himself in the shotgun sit and close his eyes.

What do he expect me to do?

Frustrated, i enter the car and ask him where i should take him.

I can leave him here in his car to spend the night but i couldn't. Baka mag drive ito at maaksidente.

Konsensiya ko pa.

"Where should i take you" he answer me with a 7 star hotel Name.

Mabuti ang natatandaan ko ang mga dinadaanan namin ni Mommy, i know where the hotel is.

As i park the car in front of the hotel, a hotelier immediately assist me.

I stepped out the car and gave him the car key before taking out Cole from the car.

"Do you need any help Miss?" A hotelier ask as i step near the front desk.

"Cole John Marcus hotel number and key please" i ask

"Sorry Miss, but we couldn't.." the front desk officer couldn't finish her sentence when

A bit sober Cole raise his head and spoke.

"She's with me" then he press his face on my shoulder and neck

Oh my, what's he doing?

The woman gave me what i need so i entered the elevator she pointed.

It was empty and i press the number of floor.

This man must be staying at a pent house.

"You smell good" cole whispered and it send millions of voltage down my spine.