7

Can started going to preschool. Now he is 4. Tomorrow is Sanem's 1st bday. He is excited very much. He wants give her a lot gifts.
Can returns from school. Ran to his barbie doll. Yeah.. Our little Sanem loves him so much. So much means "Baya Baya Baya iyi..." 🙃❤️.
She became very fond to him. She used to eat anything he gives. And also Sanemise started to sleep cuddle with little Can.
He always make her squeal in happiness. Play with her, eats with her.
He is confused about the gift for sanem. Tomorrow is Sanem's bday. He has to make it beautiful. He gathered many gifts. And decided to gift it all. He is just so cute.
.............
Sanem 1st bday

Everything was decorated in blue and golden colors.
Butterflies were there. Teddy bears.. Etc... Whatever she liked was there.

Little Can came wearing a Grey suite.
Sanem was wearing red fluffy frock with a big Grey glittering butterfly in back. She just looked like a fairy.
When Can came to her, she started squealing high.
"Happy birthday my barbie girl..." he breafily hugged her & kissed on her both cheeks.
"you like a little fairy.. Put this too"
He place a little crown on top of her head. It was very beautiful. She looked more pretty in that.

Every family & friends were there. Even Can's classmates. Everyone congratulated sanem and gave her gifts.
Can hold knife in her little hands and cut the cake. He gave her a small piece of the cake. Oww sanemise smiled showing her little 2 milk tooths. Ah that was very beautiful 😍. Everyone looked at her in awe..
" Cann.." everyone looked at sanem in a shock... Omg she just called Can.
"Can..." sanem repeated.
Can ran to her. " omg... Sanem.. You start talking. You called my name.. Annee.. Auntyy. Come she called my name"

Everyone was in awe. Mevkibe & Mihriban came to them. They both gave kisses on her cheek.
" oh baby you just start talking. And called your boyfriend's name. So cute"

" She must love you lot Can"
Can smiled in shy. He started to blush.
"oww CAN baby you are blushing. Come here."

Both his mom & aunty hugged him.

.............
Can sat next to her in garden. He held a small box with red ribbon.
" do you know what is this. This is your gift. I don't know if you like this. Here you look"

He opened the box. There was a pendant chain.
"SC... You & me. You like it. I will put in your neck."
Can put that chain around her neck. And kissed on top of her head.
" it suits you my barbie. Even more than beautiful. Come we can return home."
He lift her and place on her rocker. And walked pulling it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Guests were gone. Aziz & Nihat was taking some whiskey. While Mihriban & Mevkibe was having some juice and croissant.
Can & Sanem was playing with some dolls in his room.
His room was in half blue & half pink. There was a little crib too. Wall was filled with his infant photos & and sanem's too.
He kept adamant in painting half with pink while after sanem born.
It looked beautiful.

Eventually they both got tired.
"come it's time to sleep. First fill your little tummy with this. Then we can sleep" he gave her a feeding bottle with milk. Sanem drank it, Can wiped her mouth with a towel.

He carried her from the floor to his little bed. Gently placed her & climbed on bed. Covered them with blanket & placed his arm around her little body. She cuddle him too. Both fall asleep.
It had become their routine.
Mevkibe & Mihriban came to check out them. "they look very cute together. May Allah make them happy always" both said in a whisper.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for late. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Drop your comments so I can get better next. This is also short sorry for that. Next chapter will be biiiiiig. 🙃