Your serious right?

I don't own Naruto or My Hero Academia, all rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto and Kohei Horikoshi.

NOTE: I'm gonna try my best to follow the MHA timeline but at the same time make it my own. I haven't watched MHA in a while so all the different arcs(?) will probably be

———————————————————————

"W-What was that!? I wish you would put me under one with g i r l s!!" A small purple headed pervert asked.

"W-woah!! That was so manly!" A certain red-head said.

"Oi! Extra, what the hell was that!?"

They all started talking at once and they didn't even notice Kakashi sleeping peacefully in his sensei's arms. Minato, started getting annoyed that they were all talking at once said,

"Calm down! I will answer your questions in a moment."

"Izuku-kun, you go first."

"H-Hai! That was so cool! What did that eye do?"

"Good question! Like 'Kashi-kun said earlier, the eye is called 'Sharingan'. It is a Kekkei Genkai of a certain clan. It can see through chakra flow, the sharingan can read the enemy's hand seals and copy it. They can copy ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu with near-perfect accuracy. Hmm I suppose you can figure out the rest by asking 'Kashi-kun here or some research! Other questions?" Minato said.

Iida raised his hand and said, "Namikaze-sensei, why did Kakashi pass out? Will he be okay?"

"Hm~ Don't worry Iida-kun~ He'll be okay. It just tired him out. He probably won't be able to participate in the rest of these classes you have today. I'll see if he can come to school tomorrow."

After answering some more questions Minato dismissed the class for lunch. He carried his sliver haired student to the infirmary.

———————————————————————

When Kakashi woke up it was shortly after school ended, he looked around trying to understand where he was.

He was in the infirmary. The next thing he knew Sensei was bursting into his room.

"Kakashi! Your awake!" His blonde-haired sensei said.

"Hello sensei, I wanna go to the apartment now."

"Sure~ Just wait a moment." Minato said

Minato and Kakashi walked back to their apartment in silence, as soon as they got there Minato collapsed on the couch.

"Ahhhh, I'm so tired.. Kakashi-kun? Could you get me some water please?" Minato asked

Kakashi sighed then went to go get water.

———————————————————————

The next day

"Oh Kakashi! Are you feeling better?" Deku? (Was his name Deku? The explosion guy called that.) asked.

"Yes, I didn't use to much chakra so I'm good to go." Kakashi replied

He took a seat and looked around the room, Aizawa-sensei hasn't arrived yet so everyone was chatting and some of them was holding this weird black rectangle thing.

"Ano.. What is that black rectangle thing your holding?" Kakashi asked the first person he saw, which was Kirishima.

The entire class just stared at him with a look on their face that says 'Your-serious-right?'.

"Bro.. You seriously don't know what it is?" Kakashi nodded. "Uhm, it's called a phone. Do you not have any of that from where your from?" Kirishima asked.

"No, we have televisions and cameras but I've never seen anything like that. We also don't have those blocks with wheels and the things that fly in the sky." Kakashi said, everyone in the class was speechless.

"Dude, come with us this afternoon, we are gonna get you a phone."

"I'll need to ask Minato-sensei.."

"I'm sure it'll be fine, while we're there we should show you some other cool stuff." Kirishima said.

The rest of the day continued smoothly, with Aizawa announcing the Sports Festival and the other classes coming to the classroom door and Bakugou saying that he'll beat them all in the Sports Festival. During lunch Minato approached Kakashi saying that he'll be going out with the other UA teachers and granting Kakashi permission to go out with the Baku squad.

———————————————————————

A/N: hello sorry for the long wait, I might not continue this story as I am not that interested in it. This chapter is really short, I apologize. I posted a Harry Potter and Naruto crossover on my ao3 and I might post it here. Thanks for reading!!

P.S: I'm pretty sure they announced the Sports Festival right after the USJ incident but I decided to wait a few days cause why not.

Ao3: kakshii

Kaksh1i