Arrival

I don't own Naruto or My Hero Academia!

———————————————————————

At 4:30 P.M Kakashi went to Minato's house to eat dinner and they told Kushina about their mission. After they finished eating, Kakashi and Minato start packing. Kakashi packed enough kunai's and shuriken's for the year, he also packed some clothes and extra masks. He carried most of his things in scroll but put his clothes in a bag.

Surprisingly, Kakashi actually arrived there early. He arrived at 8:55 P.M.

"Ah! Kakashi, I'm surprised your actually here early." Minato said.

"Yeah." Kakashi said

"Have you visited the memorial stones yet? We still have time."

"I did, don't worry sensei." Kakashi replied

"Okay. While I was waiting I read the information on the scroll. We will use my Hiraishin technique to teleport to UA. When we get to UA, I'm guessing Shota Aizawa should be there waiting for us." Minato informed Kakashi. Kakashi replied with a nod.

"Let's get going then."

When 9:00 came Minato used his Hiraishin and teleported him and Kakashi there. The world around them turned into a blur. Kakashi could see blurry buildings passing by and the next they knew they were infront of UA. Kakashi felt incredibly dizzy, he felt like throwing up. He wasn't used to teleporting like that. Minato noticed Kakashi's dizzy state and asked,

"Kakashi, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. We just teleported a long distance. Don't worry about me." He heard his sensei giggled and Kakashi glared at him.

"Who are you guys?" A voice came from behind them.

"Hello, I'm Namikaze Minato. This is my student Hatake Kakashi."

"Hello." Kakashi said

"Oh you must be the people Nezu told me about, here, follow me. I'm Aizawa Shota." He said. Kakashi and Minato started following him inside the building. The school was pretty big, it felt like a long time until they reached the place where the principal was. Aizawa knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice from the door said.

As they walked in Kakashi saw a animal-like figure but he dismissed it as he thought his eyes were playing games.

"Ah, Hello. You must be the shinobi Hiruzen sent."

What the heck?? I wasn't seeing things!? It's a literally mouse, and it's talking!! Why is the mouse talking and dressed in clothes? Kakashi thought.

"Hai, you must be principal Nezu?" Minato said

"Yup. I'm guessing Hiruzen told you about the mission? I already have an apartment rented out for you. It's also where one of the students from 1-A lives." Nezu told them, "You with the grey hair, you must be Hatake Kakashi? How old are you?" Nezu asked

"I'm 13." Kakashi replied in a bored tone

"Aren't you a bit too young?"

"Don't worry Nezu-san, Kakashi is really smart." Minato replied trying to make sure Nezu doesn't send Kakashi back.

"Okay, I'll trust you on that. Kakashi here is your uniform. I know you'll only be attending this school year but you're still required to wear our uniform." Nezu told Kakashi, "I've told most of the teachers here about your mission. Minato since your gonna be a teacher, I'm allowing you to teach whatever you want to the class. You and All Might will take turns teaching the hero lessons. Like I just said, when it's your turn you can teach whatever you want."

"Hai"

"Minato you can keep your headband on since I'm guessing that will be part of your 'hero costume'. Kakashi, I would recommend to not wear that during regular classes. When it's time for hero classes you can wear it and your 'hero costume'. It's your choice. A hero costume is what you will wear as a hero, have you guys already decided what you guys will be wearing for you 'hero costumes'?" Nezu asked

"Yes, I will be wearing my jounin outfit and Kakashi will wear his ANBU uniform." Minato told Nezu

"Okay, you guys may go. Here is the location of your apartment. You guys will start school tomorrow."

———————————————————————

When Minato and Kakashi got to their apartment  it was 9:45 PM. They got lost along the way because they have never been here before. Their apartment had two bedrooms, both of them were small, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. They started unpacking, took a shower and went to sleep.

———————————————————————

The next day

Kakashi hadn't been able to get much sleep due to the nightmares that haunt him. It was around 7:40 AM when Kakashi decided to get out of the bed and take a shower. When Kakashi got out of his room he found his sensei making them breakfast. "Ohayo Kakashi! Taking a shower? Don't forget your school uniform" Minato told him,

"Yeah yeah, I know."

In school

"Hello, class." Aizawa said

What a depressing sensei Kakashi thought

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei." The class replied

"Today we have a new student, please introduce yourself."

"Hello. I'm Hatake Kakashi, or just Kakashi. I'm from Konohagakure in the Land of Fire."

Kakashi heard people start whispering about his appearance. "Look at his weird grey hair!" Kirishima whispered to Bakugou, "He has a weird scar over his left eye, and he wears a mask" Denki whispered

"Please be nice to each other, I'm going to sleep now." Aizawa said

Kakashi felt like jumping out the window because they were staring at him like he was a whole different species, Kakashi was about to just take a seat next to Izuku Midoriya, when he heard someone say, "Hello I'm Tenya Iida, the class rep. Nice to meet you Kakashi-san." A blue haired boy known as Tenya Iida said. "It is my duty as class rep to make you feel comfortable, I'll introduce the class to you." After the introductions Momo asked, "Kakashi-san, what is your quirk?"

"Uhm, Momo what is a quirk?" Kakashi asked

"You don't know what a quirk is?" Uraraka asked him. Kakashi stared at the girl then he saw the face morph into Rin.. The brown haired girl named Ochako Uraraka sort of looked like Rin, just the short brown hair reminded him of Rin. He saw Rin die again just by looking at Uraraka so he put his hand on his head and turned away from her. He couldn't look at anyone that looked like Rin.

The class started getting suspicious, when Kakashi looked at Uraraka his eyes widened and then quickly turned away. They saw his mask move and it was like he was trying to speak but changed his mind.

"Kakashi?" Todoroki asked

"Oh, uh, sorry... No, I don't really know what a quirk is... If you explain it to me maybe it will sound familiar. I'm guessing that whatever a quirk is, there is a different word for that from where I'm from?"

———————————————————————

Word count: 1199 words

[A/N] hello this is the second chapter!! please tell me if there are any grammar mistakes. i actually don't really know how to write people talking so i apologize. i know Uraraka doesn't really look like Rin but i wanted to make it seem that Rin's death was recent. So when Kakashi looked at Uraraka, she morphed into Rin.