different

Jungwon and Beom were sitting on a hill somewhere. Beom had driven them out for a date and they sat in each other's presences.

"Beomie" the wind blew through their soft hairs as Jungwon turned his head to Beom.

"Yeah?" Beom looked at the younger boy, smiling

"I want to break up" he said looking down in sadness.

"Why?" The older simply asked, he didn't feel like arguing.

"hope you are happy

Even if it isn't with me, we're different" Jungwon sang sadly.

"What do you mean? How?"

"You know, i thought i liked you and i thought we'd marry and have like 5 dogs because of my allergy but I've realized over the past few days..."

"What did you realize?"

"I've realized that maybe, i don't see you as more than a senior and friend... and i know soon you'll notice this wasn't what was meant to be"

"Do you maybe like someone else?"

"No, i just feel like it isn't right for me to be with you knowing i dont actually like you in a romantic way"

"Thank you for telling me and breaking up with me" Beom said and he stood up...
"It was fun, but it's time to go home:?"

"Oh... right"

They left and went back home for the weekend.

_______

"Jay!" Jake came running to the black haired boy who was busy finishing his homework.

"Calm down, what's up?"

"I have good news!"

"What is it?"

"Look at me and don't eat"

"Why?"

"Just don't"

"Okay now tell me"

"Jungwon and-" jay coughed up a flower petal and quickly looked away as he put the petal in a napkin.
"Jay..."

"What?"

"Was that a petal?" Jake looked at him worried of his health.

"No..."

"Jay?"

"Yes..."

"Jungwon and Beom broke up, you should ask him out"

"What?"

"They broke up, i found out from sunoo who found it out from his boyfriend"

"I'll wait until a few months have passed"

"It took Mari 3 months to pass away" Jake said, he had researched as much info on Mari and Hanahaki disease because of worry

"How...? How do you know?" He was filled with tears.

"We have classmates... it wasn't your fault, she never told you" Jay looked away from Jake feeling guilty.

"But, i could have noticed and given her love"

"Jay... you never liked her in that way"

"But-"

"It's okay to love"