tokyo love hotel

jungwon looked at the boy sitting next to him, caringly. Of course he would look at him that way, it was Beom.
Beom was a year above Jungwon and his loving boyfriend.

"Beomie can i have a kissie?" He asked trying to do aegyo but getting too embarrassed and failing. Beom giggled and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek.

"Who dared you?"

"Niki" the two laughed knowing that Jungwon was too competitive to let himself lose to such a dare.

"Jay, Sunoo stop looking at them"

"I'm not looking at anyone" Sunoo scoffed looking away from the said nobody who was actually somebody, that somebody being Niki who was just a year or two below him.

"Yeah you were" Sunghoon making a face at him.

"You're such a liar" they started playfully arguing while Jake talked with Jay.

"Just tell him"

"No" the boy coughed a bit bjt thankfully nothing left his mouth.

"It can't hurt" Jake replied looking at him to see any signs of Hanahaki.

"I will be depressed if he rejects me and I know my boundaries, I won't take him from Beom"

"Whatever you say"
Jungwon came to him smiling brightly. Oh how this made the boy even more whipped

"Jay hyung, are you coming to band practice today?" He asked looking at him brightly.

"Uhmm... I don't think I can, I have to finish a project"

"If you want I can help you"

"No, it's fine, I'm almost done" his mission to distance himself was going okay.

"Oh.. okay!"

"It's time for class" jay said as he looked at his watch.

"Oh you're right! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye" jungwon and jay was left guilty

"Why did you lie to him?" Sunghoon asked him knowing they clearly had no projects.

"He doesn't need to know every single detail in my life"

"You two have been friends since Jungwon was out of the womb, from my knowledge you've always told him everything"

"How you said it makes it sound like i became his friend right after he was birthed" jay started laughing.