just friends

A week after their Han River Park date, Jungwon woke up at around 11AM and showered. After showering he got ready and got dressed.

"Wahh, unnie come look at oppa" Jina walked into Jungwon's room surprised.

"See, I told you he'd fit this cutesy style" Wonyoung replied to Jina.

"Yeah, yeah but my question is why is he dressing like that"

"Oh oh oh my gosh"

"What is it unnie?" Jina looked at her excited to hear her older cousin's response.

"He's going somewhere with-"

"You do know I'm here, right?"

"Do we look like we care?" Jina asked him as she looked at him in the eye.

"Sadly... no"

"Well as I was saying before I was interrupted, he's going on a date with Jay oppa"

"Yeah but he always wears casual clothes"

"Maybe it's special"

"If so then you should do his hair so it's wavy like how Jake oppa does it sometimes'

"WAIT- that's such a good idea, come here Wonnie"

"Coming, thank you"

"It's my pleasure" after Jungwon had finished putting his cute clothes on, Wonyoung sat him down in front of his bathroom mirror and began curling his hair lightly.
"This might take a bit long, is that fine with you?"

"Yeah I have until 6PM"

"Then why are you dressing up so early" she waited as the iron was heating up.

"Because I wanted to ask Jina to do my makeup and I have to get some other things"

"Oh... oh! it's ready" she grabbed it from its handle and began lightly making small waves in his hair.

_____________________________

Two hours later and they had finished. Wonyoung smiled putting down the hot iron carefully on the sink. She grabbed her hair spray.

"Please closer your eyes" she covered his eyes with her hands as well and went on to spray his hair."ooo! You look so cute!" She squished his cheeks and he groaned in pain.
"Now go to Jina!" He began standing up.

"Oki, thank you noona"

"No problem"

He carefully walked through the hallway of his house and into his younger sister's room.

"Ooh you look ugly" she cringed at his face.

"Cool, can you do my makeup"

"Oh sure" she got up as he sat in front of her pink vanity.
Why did he tell me before unnie did his hair? I'm in an obstacle course now...
She started by carefully movibg his hair to the side and adding a small amount of concealer under his eye bags.
She added a bit of pinkish blush and just a tint of lipstick. She didn't she the need for anything other than that. And so after 15 minutes of applying makeup, he was ready.

"We're done" she closed the lipstick tube and smiled looking at him through thw mirror.

"Seriously?" He looked at himself, examining every part of himself.

"Yep, it's only a bit because you're already super pretty"

"Wahhh you're so nice, thanm you!" He smiled and tried hugging her.

"Nope, your makeup will get on my-" she was interrupted by the hug as she first frowned.

"You can change either way"

"Alright" she sighed.

"Well i have to go, I'll see you maybe tomorrow or at 11"

"Okay bye bye"

"Bye"

On his way out he also bid goodbye to Wonyoung.

______________________________

"Hyung, will you come to our school?" After some time of the phone ringing, Jay finally picked up Jungwon's call.

"What? Why?"

"Because I have things to talk about"

"Alright, I'll be there soon"

"Oki" Jungwon ended the call and looked at himself through a mirror he had found in one of the desks. Why would someone leave a mirror in their desk? This looks expensive too... who am i kidding, how would i know how an expensive mirror looks.
He kept thinking to himself as he waited for Jay to arrive.
He thought of what he would say. After 17 years of waiting to be with him, he still somehow couldn't his love into words.

"Should i say it was destiny??? What if i just sing him a song? Destiny by lovelyz would be perfect... but fuck i shouldve called the whole band, what am i supposed to do now??? Doesn't Sunoo have a ukelele in his locker?" He quickly got his phone out and dialed sunoo as he started walking out of their classroom.

"Jungwon?"

"Uhh... hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"What is your locker number?"

"526 why?"

"Because I need to borrow your uke"

"Fine... the code is 06240905"

"Wait... I haven't even gotten there" the boy walked through the empty and dark hallways and finally got to the locker.
"I'm here"

"Ok... it's, 06..."

"Yeah"

"24...09"

"Got it"

"05"

"Those numbers sound familiar"

"That is not the matter, get the uke and when you're done return it"

"Alright! Thank you hyung"

"No problem, have fun lover boy!"

"Hyung-" and sunoo hung up.
Alright, I guess.

The boy quickly ran to their classroom and started trying to learn the notes. He had learned the chorus already.

"Wonnie?" Jay came into the room. He saw candles everywhere lit up into a heart.
"I'm touched but this is a bit... dangerous"

"Don't worry, I'll turn them off after this" Jay looked at the boy in confusion.

"After-" he was interrupted by the ukelele that the younger started playing.

"You are my Destiny
the Gravity that attracts me
I can't turn my head
I look only at you" jungwon sang in his pretty voice which Jay oh so loved and admired.
"You know... i can't really express myself, i was trying to come up with a way to say I love you but extended and more heartwarming but i couldn't"

"Why not?"
Ooh la la awae awae, jungwon shut up with loona, right now's not the time or place

"Well... because i realized after my mom told me like 100 years ago that when you really love someone, you have really no reason. I really really like I mean it, really love you. I love you so much, I'm trying something I have never done before. And maybe if you reject me I might regret this but-" and Jay kissed him. Just like that after 17 years of life, Jungwon had his first kiss and with the boy he loved.

"Why would I reject you? I fucking love you so much I don't even understand it"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jungwon asked as they let go of each other.

"Yes" they kissed again. One more time they felt sparks fly.

The end