green light

A few weeks passed and Jay's illness progressed to the point where he would constantly wheeze and chose to not laugh because he would only cough and Jungwon took notice.

"Hyung, you should go to the doctor" He said oblivious to the cause of his illness.

"I should, but it might hurt me"

"You should go anyway"

"It's Hanahaki, Jungwon. I want it to be cured with love but I can't ask them out"

"What?"

"They were taken before but when they broke up, I thought it was rude to ask them out so soon" her coughed again.

"If you know, they won't like you, find someone else or get it taken out" Jungwon cared so much it made Jay tear up

"I can't, they're someone who i adore and i know they love me too even if it isn't in the way I want"

"How?"

"They're sitting in your seat right now" Jungwon's eyes widened as Jay stood up and left slowly, trying to be careful as to his weak lungs.

__________

"So he told you?"

"Yeah" he nodded looking up at Heeseung.

"You should tell him how you feel"

"But-"

"It's gonna work, he only has a few more weeks left. You know he loves you"

"What if instead it gets worse?"

"It can't"

"Okay, I'll him on friday"

_________

Jay was bed ridden by Thursday. He started to feel hopeless and he was frequently visited by his friend but the one he wanted near wouldn't come until Friday or so he promised.

"Jay, I can call the doctor" Sunghoon told him as he gave him his bowl of soup.

"No, I'll wait it out"

"Wait it out until when? Until you're already 95% percent gone?"

"I'll wait until friday" he muttered.

"A man can keep dreaming"

"Maybe he likes me"

"I know, I'm just worried"

"It's alright, I'll survive"

______________________________

"Jina, I'll be out for a few hours doing something important... if you need anything just call Yuna noona" Jungwon told his younger sister as he grabbed his keys and his jacket.

"Got it, take care oppa"

"You too" he left quickly and Heeseung picked him up.
"Hyung, do you know where he is?"

"Yeah he's at home"

"Is that why he's been absent?"

"Lung problem"

"Oh..."

____

They quickly got to Jay's house and Jungwon ran inside. He brought his guitar and everything. I don't know if this is worth it but, here we go.

"Wonnie?"

"Hyung!" He ran to him and hugged the older. Jay coughed up flowers as he was no longer able to hide the disease.
"Hyung?"

"I'm fine"

"Uhmm... alright well i actually- i wanted to sing you a song- well it's a cover you know but it's really what i feel"

"Go on" the older chuckled at younger stumbling on his words.

"Do you think of me
The way I think of you
All night long
Do you think of me
The way i think of you"

Jay looked at Jungwon singing with his muted blue guitar that fit him a bit to big for his size. He wondered if the way he thought about him was the way that he was implying.

"Baby, let me get inside your head
Let me get inside your mind
Baby you can take your time
Be mine"

"Wonnie..."

"Hyung... I'll be as blunt as possible- sorry for my language but I fucking love you"

"Jungwon..."

"You don't need to say anything"

"I love you too" they hugged yet even though he recieved the love he still coughed.

"I'll heal you up" Jungwon hugged him tightly knowing he had to do as much as possible to show his love.

"I'm happy I waited instead of getting surgery" the older murmured hugging Jungwon back.

♡♤♡
Hello this is Minju! I've noticed that the first two chapters of my stories have a ton of views and then the rest just have a little so, I wanted to ask how i could make them more interesting. Please comment what i could do to keep you guys interested and thank you for reading my stories that have little to no plot