Chapter 5 - Page 250

"What are you reading?"

Ohm quickly locked his phone. "Huh? What? Nothing."

"Okaaaay

"Okaaaay.. I'm gonna pretend like that wasn't sus, and that I don't know you're doing something sketchy," Nanon snickered as he took a seat right next to Ohm.

"Shut up. Why are you late?" Ohm said knowing it was a lame way to change the subject.

"Nonnie needed to borrow my car. You know how hard it is to get around Bangkok (กรุงเทพ) these days," the younger actor explained. "Honestly, I expected to be welcomed by some scolding. Where's P'Aof?"

"You did receive some scolding. From me,"  Ohm said in as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Are you the director?"

"No, but I could do it, you know?"

"Hell no! You're not going to direct that scene today. Not after pulling that improv you pulled on me last time," Nanon rebutts slightly moving away from Ohm expecting some kind of retaliation.

"Oii!" Ohm's eyes and mouth both gaped wide open, which made Nanon laugh. Ohm was about to remind him that they agreed to never talk about that day. Although it was done jokingly, they still agreed.

"Whatever," Ohm said instead. "I'll just go back to what I was doing." And he took out his phone again.

"Back to some sketchy stuff, huh?"

"Nope. I'm getting some action. I'm a couple of sweet words away from convincing this girl I met in one of my classes to go out with me."

"Oh. T-That's great."

"Yeah. It is."

P'Aof came in and called them both for a quick meeting.

"Let's talk about it later then, Mr. Spontaneous," Nanon said before walking towards the staff.

Ohm was left sitting there, still wasn't able to rebutt. He opened his phone. He sent the OhmNon AU story he was reading to himself so that he could finish it later, before following Nanon to join the meeting.

.
.
.

First Take

Nanon as Pran bursts into his room coming from the balcony Ohm as Pat climbed up in.

"You can't stay, Pat. Say what you need so you could leave as early as possible," Nanon delivered his lines without looking at his co-actor.

"Why did you stormed off like that?" Ohm asked trying to get into Nanon's eye level. "Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Me? Why would I be jealous? You can go out with whomever you want--"

"CUUUT!" P'Aof announced. "Line, please!"

Nanon was confused but he apologized immediately when he realized what he said wasn't on the script.

"What was that?" Ohm whispered.

"Sorry. Let's go at it again," Nanon said refusing to explain.

.
.
.

Second Take

"Why did you stormed off like that? Are you jealous?" Ohm said in character.

"I told you -- I'm upset because your sister kept on comparing me to your girls, I don't appreciate it. Stop assuming things--" Nanon was about to end his line by turning around to face Ohm, whose face was two inches away from him. Nanon got startled he accidentally knocked off one of the set props.

"CUUUT!" P'Aof shouted, not very thrilled at the possible damage on their props.

.
.
.

Third Take

"I told you -- I'm upset because your sister kept on comparing me to your girls, I don't appreciate it. Stop assuming things," Nanon finished his line by standing by the edge of the room.

"Am I? Really? I don't think I'm assuming."

"I don't care what you think. If that's all you have to say, you can leave," Nanon motioned towards the door leading back out to his balcony.

Ohm moved to close the distance between them, which was supposed to force Pran to move away so Nanon started to slowly move backwards.. until Ohm has him pinned on the wall of the room.

Nanon opened his mouth to say his lines.. but nothing came out. Instead, he locked his eyes on the face of the person in front of him. He has spent plenty of moments with Ohm, but somehow, this is the first time he's noticing the intensity of his friend's eyes, the thin wrinkles on his forehead, the twitching movement his lips do when he's about to say something.

"CUUUUUUT!"

And just like that, Nanon remembered his lines.

"Non, come over here for a moment," P'Aof said, taking off his headsets before walking off to the other room.

Nanon would've followed straight away, but Ohm stood there. Refusing to back away. P'Aof's booming voice didn't even seem to snap him out.

"Sorry," Nanon started, slowly moving sideways. "I don't know what's wrong with me. But it looks like I'm about to get that scolding I was looking for," he let out a small giggle before walking towards P'Aof.

.
.
.

"Are you okay? Is there anything on this scene that's making you uncomfortable?" were the first things P'Aof asked Nanon.

"No. It's all good."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry for being so difficult."

"No, I understand if you're nervous. That's why I'm asking you so that we could adjust the script. This is your first time, and I promised I'll take good care of you," P'Aof said reassuringly.

"There's no need, P'Aof! I don't want to inconvenience the whole team. Maybe I just need to rehearse the scene more."

"Okay, let's try a couple more times. If I don't think you're doing it well, we'll reschedule. Alright?"

.
.
.

Fifth Take

"I don't care what you think. If that's all you have you say, you can leave," Nanon, once again moved towards the corner of the room for the next scene.

Ohm, on cue, moved closer to Nanon and pinned him against the wall.

"C-Can you back o-off?" Nanon purposely stuttered.

"Well, I think you are jealous," Ohm said.

"Y-You don't have anything to prove that," Nanon said trying to sound braver.

"Oh. But I do."

Here it comes, Nanon thought.

Pat, having the intense urge to kiss Pran to prove his point, would straight up go in for the kiss.

And Ohm tried doing just that.

Nanon felt his co-actor moved swiftly to close the distance between their lips. His hands, having a mind of their own, slightly pulled on Ohm's right arm...

...making him land the kiss on Nanon's cheek.