Chapter 6 - Rehearsed

(a/n: This is quite a long one)

Nanon just got back in his condo unit from an advertisement shoot.

"Yeah. Perth has my paper. You can check on it with him," Nanon's on a phone call with one of his classmates. He removed his shoes and set them aside on a rack near the door.

"Okay. I can't really help you today, I still have to work on something this afternoon and my mom will come over later with Nonnie... Yeah... Okay. Bye na krub."

Nanon went inside his room and got a change of clothes. Once done, he sat down in front of his computer and checked his messages.

A couple dozen of unread messages from Chimon and Ohm.
3 unanswered calls from P'Aof.
And 1 recent missed call from his dad.

Nanon took out a big sigh before putting down his phone on his desk, where he noticed the script for BBS kept in place by the keyboard.

He pulled it out.

The pages are flipped showing the part he wasn't able to deliver well the other day.

Page 250.

The script has been sitting here since then, only for Nanon to stare at for a couple of hours before deciding to do something else instead.

He's not stupid. He knows exactly why the scene is difficult for him to execute. He just couldn't believe Ohm would have such an effect on him.

Shiaaa.. I can't be like this. This is so unprofessional. And inappropriate, Nanon thought to himself.

Their next scheduled shoot is tomorrow and he's nowhere near prepared.

"Aaaah! All this does is make me sweaty. Fuck," Nanon complained out loud.

Nanon slid the script under his keyboard again and decided to take a quick shower instead.

.
.
.

Buzzzzzzzzz!!
BUUUZZZZZZZ!

Nanon's doorbell has been ringing for a couple of minutes now but he's struggling to get out of the tub. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and let his still soaking wet body flood his floor.

He immediately took a peek through his door's peephole. Standing outside is slightly overdressed Ohm looking a bit annoyed with that frown he currently has on his face.

What's he doing here?

"Non! I know you're behind this door. I told you to have you floor creeks fixed!" Ohm knocked once again making Nanon jump a little.

Nanon opened the door for his friend.

"Hey.. s-sorry. I was taking a shower. I didn't know you were coming," Nanon apologized holding the door wide open so that Ohm could come inside.

But Ohm stood still. He kept mumbling words Nanon couldn't understand and his eyes are darting everywhere.

"Ohm? What did you say?"

"I-I said y-you obviously didn't read my messages," Ohm said looking straight inside the room at nothing in particular. He rushed inside and went straight to Nanon's bedroom.

The younger actor closed his door, weirded out by Ohm's behavior, and peeked in his room to see him taking off his hoodie.

"It's really hot outside. Why are you wearing that?" Nanon inquired, hiding half of his body behind the wall.