Chapter Two

The first day of school for a whole new year at a whole new school. Everything is all so new. When I think about it, this really sucks. What if I don't make any friends? My alarm started to go off, which is my signal to start getting ready. At the moment, I'm the only one up. My aunt and uncle don't have to go to work until later and the guys are still in snoozeville. For once in my life, I can actually have some alone time. I decided to go downstairs to make some hot chocolate. Right now seems like good time to watch some of the Clevland Show. I love that show, I wish they would have still made new episodes. i got all cozy with my super soft blanket with my cup of hot chocolate. Back in the states me and my good friend would go to Mcdonald's or Dunkin Donuts. However, I can't do that here. After the Clevland Show was off, time for me to start getting ready. I have to do my hair, do my make-up, and get dressed for the day. I have to look amazing for the first day of school. I walked pass Ryan's room to see the guys slowly getting up from their sleep coma. Justin and Chaz almost live here. They're here partically 24/7. It anoys me a little bit. First, I'll get dressed. Secondly, do my hair. Then lastly, do my make-up. After that, I'll go and eat some breakfast. Finally, brush my teeth. Yes, I have all this planned out. Ryan walked into my bathroom as I tried to start getting ready. "Is my little cousin excited for her first day at a new school?" he tried to ask me while yawning.

"Excited? I'm far from excited."

"I bet you'll be fine. No seniors I mean it." Again with the no seniors. Gosh Ryan. You want to know what's surprising? Even after my long routine, I'm still ready before those three. I though I took a long time getting ready in the morning. I guess jocks have take extra long. That's all I can think of. At last everyone is ready. Thank goodness. Ryan was driving everyone to school. Chaz called shotgun, leaving Justin to sit in the backseat with me. Ugh.I put in my earbuds hoping this wouldn't be a long ride to school. Before I had the chance to choose a song to listen to, Justin started talking. Come on, I was just about to listen to Ariana Grande.

"What's wrong with you?" Justin asked me.

"Nothing," I responded back.

"Awh is someone nervious?"

"No." Yes. I'm going to a new school in different country, of course I'm nervious. Ryan pulled into the student parking lot. My stomach was in knots. Ryan ran up to his big group of friends waiting outside the school. I slowly made my way up to the school. I wasn't in any sort of hurry. Why would I be? I stopped and looked at the school for a moment. Tons of questions were going through my head. I sighed a little bit. Then Ryan signaled me to come over to his group of friends. I tried to confidently walk over to the big group of jocks. I never realized how short I was until up to this point.

"Everyone this is my cousin Angel. She's from the United States and she's a junior," Ryan annonced to the group. I saw a few guys checking me out. I think I heard one say "She's hot!" and another "Damn she's related to Ryan!" I will say Ryan has attractive friends , but one problem. They're all seniors. No seniors. I'm pretty sure that's engraved into my brain now. In a blink of an eye, the group was gone. This is going to be a great day, I can already see it.