Chapter 8

With the event this morning and Travis wanting to talk to me, my head was in the clouds. Ryan is going to get a kick out of it. He's going to laugh his ass off. I just remembered that there is no hockey practice today. Great. He probably thinks that this is a wonderful thing to happen . Just keep good things on my mind. For example, like Travis and not any of this crap with Justin. Ten minutes left of class.I swear I've been counting it down. I looked over at Travis on the other side of the room. He grinned at me. Cute. I decided to put in my earbuds to make those ten minutes well eight go by just a little bit faster. It actually worked, which shocked me. I guess the right songs gets me in the zone. I was so into to my music, I forgot I had to talk to Travis . That probably shocks you. Until I get a tug in my arm. " I'm sorry, I got caught up in my music. I totally forgot."
"I could tell," Travis said to me. We took a stop at my locker.
"What did you want to talk to me about?"
"Well I didn't exactly want to talk." What? Then why am I here? I could beat lunch by now. I swear guys make no sense. What ever he wants better be good."
"Well then why did you want me?"
"This is why." He pulled me towards him, he brought he his soft lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as held my petite waist. We passionately kissed for like a minute or two. Okay, let's just say a period of time. "I'll see you later." He went his separate way, leaving me frozen. I was a little shocked by what just happened. Maybe very shocked is better to use. I had to tell Lizzy right away. Sliping and sliding, I made my way to the lunch room. It was kind of fun, to tell you the truth. I went to the table where Lizzy was sitting with other friends. I took a seat in front if her.
"He kissed me," I said to Lizzy. She looked up a little shocked.
"Who?"
"Travis."
"Travis kissed you?"
"Yupp."
"When?"
"Not too long ago."
"And I missed it!" She said a little upset. How was I suppose to know she wanted to see it ? I guess next I will know for sure. Whenever that may be. "Tell me how it happened! I need to know details."
"Well he said he wanted to talk to me after class, instead of talking, that happened."
"Really, that's it?" She acted like there was suppose to be more to it all. At the same time, I was expecting more as well. He said he wanted to talk but we ended up almost making out. Not that fancy when I think about it. Oh well.
"Yeah, that's it."
"Hmm okay. On a different topic, what happened to you and Justin?" Damn it. Why did she have to remind me. Grr. I told her that we had to help with homecoming. Lizzy seemed thrilled about all of this, like it was happening to her. I bet a lot of girls would be thrilled. I'm not one of those girls. At least one thing started my week good. By the end of the day, I didn't even have to tell Ryan what happened. He already knew. Justin probably told him everything. They are best friends, almost brothers. Ryan did exactly what I expected him to. He laugh then said it was a great way to bond. Funny. At least that doesn't have to start until next week.