Chapter 9

Friday was the first hockey game of the season. It was a really big deal for everyone. Unless you were Travis . I was actually kind if excited and I hate sports. It was the last few seconds of the game. At the moment it was a tie, who ever scores next point wins. The puck was passed to Justin and shot, he scores! The crowd completely nuts. Why not though,we won! I guess there's a reason why he is captain. Hes actually good at something. After the game, there was a party at Chaz's house. If I wasn't related to Ryan I wouldn't be able to go. Since I can go and bring a few friends as well. I just had to bring Lizzy. She would hate me if I didn't. I asked Travis but of course he said no. Man, he must really have a thing against hockey. "No drinking," Ryan began his list to me.
"Got it," I replied.
"No smoking."
"Got it."
"No drugs."
"I got it."
"And finally no guys espically no senior guys."
"I got it Ryan. You have nothing to worry about."
"Are you sure? I don't want anything to happen to you that I would get blamed for. You know how those people are."
"I swear."
"Well okay, I'll take your word. I'll see you later. Have fun!" He walked off into the party. Enjoy.
"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to, Lizzy."
"No I do." Liar. Why would she want to stand around doing nothing.?Who would? I know I don't but I don't have a choice.
"No you don't. We're at the first big party of the year. I know you would rather be having fun than standing around. " She looked at me.
"Are you sure?" I knew it.
"I'm positive. " I turned my head for one second and she was gone. Wow, that was fast. Faster than I expected. Well since this is a big party, mind as well explore, right? Then I realized that was a bad idea very quickly. Officially scarred for life. I never knew how innocent I was until. Cold chills. Somehow I made my way to the backyard. I surprised myself. In the distance, I could see Justin. It was obvious that he had a few drinks. He wasn't drunk but he was a little tipsy. "Nice shot," I said to him.
"Thanks," he said walking towards me. Ou of nowhere he ran up to me, which resulted in him running into me. I looked at him like what the heck? "Sorry, I saw Miranda. "
"You don't want to see her?"
"I just don't like talking to her." They're dating, right? Nothing makes sense anymore.
"Come play 7 minutes in heaven. " A preppy blonde girl came out and said. She smiled at Justin. She was probably hoping she would be the lucky one. With Justin being the guy he is, he smiled back and went inside to join. What a pig. Some way, some how I got sucked into this. The preppy blonde spun the bottle. First spin lands on Justin. I wonder what slutty girl will go in with him. Second spin lands on me. Me? Oh dear. We both looked at each other completely in shock. Neither one of us moved a muscle. What's the chances of this happening. We were forced to move. Next thing I know it, me and him were in that closet. Did I say I'm scared of the dark? Well I am, just saying. It freaks me out so much. I know it's silly but still.
Justin's POV
Ever since I've known Angel, I've known she is scared of the dark. I'm guessing she still is scared of the dark. I put my hands on her shoulders. "It's okay, I'm here for you. " I turned on the flashlight on my phone for her. I saw her smile. "At least you're in here with me and some stranger. Ryan would kill if someone touched you." I didn't want anyone to touch her either. Wait, what am I saying? I have a girlfriend. A very hot girlfriend that's annoying as fuck. Miranda is so clingy, she just won't leave me alone. I will say Angel looks very cute tonight. All cute and little and cute.
Angel's POV
Me and Justin actually bonded. It was nice, truthfully. It kind of shocked me though. "I'm sorry about what happened on Monday."
"Don't sweat it." Maybe this will make me think different about him. Maybe, just maybe. He giggled a little bit.
"Why are you laughing?" I looked up at him. Man, he's tall or I'm just short. Tonight he looks attractive. What am I saying? He always looks attractive. Wow, I said something good about Justin. Stop. Justin is Ryan's best friend. They're like brothers, which makes Justin like a brother to me since me and Ryan are like siblings. But then again there is nothing wrong with me saying he looks good, right?
"Nothing but just to say something happened." He kissed my forehead, a smile followed. "Don't get any ideas. Even if you had something in mind, your seven minutes are up." The door flew open. I got a few high fives from people. They all thought something happened, when nothing did. All that happened was a kiss in the forehead. Big whoop. When I looked over, Justin was gone. Good, I didn't want to be around him anymore anyways. But I did like being close to him and talking to him. What are you saying, Angel? You don't want be around him. I was walking around for a few minutes, then I found Ryan outside drinking some soda. I was ready to leave. I hope you was to .
" Are you ready to go?" I asked him as he was drinking his soda. Ryan took one last sip of his soda.
"Yeah, let's go." Good. I was ready to take a warm shower and make a date with my bed. That's all I need. I don't understand how people can stay up all hours. I know I couldn't.