(10) I am happy because of you win!

Hey..it's been so long...right? bright win is get closer and closer. the next two chapters will be a ocean of emotions. so hold tight and cheer up! it's still win's pov.

_______________________________________

continuing the 9th chap last scene

i was thinking about him with every line i uttered to Georgia where i was distracted by my phone ringing tone. and when i checked the phone i saw the name i was thinking about. bright!

''win..." okay every time he say my name i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"did you have your dinner..." okay now he is concerned about me. he went off with his ex girlfriend couple of minutes before and suddenly he shows me kindness. ugh! i cant deal with this man right now!y

"yes...i am having..." but no matter how much he annoys me i still pay my respect to him. after all he is my boss.

"and you...? " i asked by taking another spoon of spaghetti in my mouth.actually this is the menu i ordered for bright's but since he turned ought to hangup with his girlfriend i decided to have them all. i mean food is my life after all!

"not yet...i don't have any mood to eat..." okay i thought he ate before me but he didn't. i was upset for a bit but i pretend like i don't. i stayed silent.

"aren't you asking why..?" and he asked.

"uhhh...why should i ask...it's your mood..anyways you always build up different moods..so what can i do...." i was angry and frustrated for a bit. i am angry with him cause he didn't dared to talk with me after that bathroom moment and i was frustrated, as he was now concerned all of a sudden, in talking with me but still hanging out with his ex girlfriend.

"okay..someone is a big mood..." he said with a little smirk.

"no....."i lied.

"i mean why should i be angry with you..like i care...hah?" i lied again.

"come to the parking lot right now..we are going somewhere..." he said and i was amazed.

"no way..i am going to my place..on my own.." i stressed the word own.

"and you... ask a lift from your girlfriend..okay bye..." and i tried to hang up, but still i wanted to hear his response.

"win..i told you...come to the parking lot right now...or i will take you out from there..and that would create a scene...okay?" he was serious. and even with dislike i had to agree. i don't want any cameras around him.

"fine..." i said with token of dislike.

i paved my self to the parking lot with one step at a time. i really can't understand why i always have to agree with him.

"win he is your boss remember..."it was inner angelic voice.

i went near to my car and i saw him already leaned toward the passenger door. i didn't dared to talk with him after all the things i said to him. i mean i have guts to talk with anyone on the phone but not in face.

"give me the keys..i am driving..." okay he turned out to be really serious. i threw him the keys and pushed myself in to the passenger seat. he started the engine and accelerated. this was the first time i saw him driving. god this man can be handsome with anything he do.

"oiiiii win..stop he is your boss..." it was myself uttering and reminding myself.

''so..." and he dared to talk after few minutes drive.

"do you know where we are going..." is this man mad? how can i know!

"you know i can read minds well..so i know..." i said sarcastically but god, he was so innocent because he didn't got what i said.