(14) i missed you!

"win...grab your cap...it will be too sunny..."

"okay...i called p'ed and told to buy something for your breakfast..." okay today was the day. i had to leave him for three days.  i know he is desperate to come with me, to go. but i cannot risk it. many people  will notice and he will be framed as a public lunatic. it's really hard to live on your own when everyone is just poking on your personal life from their limits. 

i took my bags and accessories to the front door where my driver was waiting to pick them up.

"uncle...take these...thank you..and you wait on car..i will come shortly..." and he nodded and took my bags and went. it was not much as i only packed for about 4 days, thanks to bright as he did all packing.

"okay then ready to go...?" he was upset i knew. he was smiling but yet his eyes were telling something else.

"if you want to say something...you should say it now..." i told him by directing my eyes towards him. his eyes were watery, i saw. i dint want to make him embarrassed about it. i was truly lucky to have this kind of a person in my life. my dad used to say,

the ones who smile at your success and cry when you are gone are the true people who you should love...

and that phrase really caught me up now. he himself is a person of few words and pale emotions so he find it hard to make the right emotion right now. i can understand him. and if you asked me i am too upset about leaving him. i mean, i always want to see his face and talk to him all the time but now this will be hard. not seeing him for three days is like swimming in mud. 

"what should i say...i have nothing to say..." he told while keeping his eyes down.

"okay...if not..then...shall i go...?"  i asked.

"bye...leave me a message as you go to dad's and then to phuket and then to hotel and then to..." he was continuing..

"okay i will message you at every place we stop...okay...?" 

"hmmm..." and he still didn't made contact with me.

"okay then bye...? "

"bye win..be safe..." and suddenly he kept his hand on my chest.

"please win...take care of my win..."

i smiled. he is so childish when it come to emotions but i really loved him. 

"come on..."and i invited him to a hug and he accepted it. i caressed his hair at his back.

"take care of you okay...have your food at time..and do your work properly..talk with people..enjoy..okay?"  and i pressed my lips on his left cheek for a while. we both closed our eyes and i had to break the kiss as i heard my car horn.

"i love you win..."

"hmm..." and i didn't reply as i didn't want it to make it harder for him and me. i just went by waving him.

                                                                                            ********

me

we arrived...i had lunch..you?

bright

be safe..yes..i had my lunch with tay and off..

we are planning to go out today...

me 

where...dont you have work to do..