I'm Werid

Awe look at her she's soo cute cuddling with her Pokémon !" Someone said that sounded like Tyler " I Know Right it runs in the family." I know that's Ty or Sky "Shhhh sleep . I need it I crave it " I said still half asleep . "Well I guess we have to get CTE and Ghost Town by alone then ." Ty said turning around slowly "IM UP IM UP GIVE ME 3MINS!" I yelled I quickly got dressed in my leggings and CTE sweater Andy and Benn gave me for my birthday. As we walked in the airport we saw some fans and they rushed towards the guys "HEY GUYS IM GOING TO STARBUCKS!" "K BUT MEET US AT GATE 7 TO GET THE GUYS !" As I walked towards the Starbucks 2 girls walked towards me "So . are you a groupie for issues ." the girls with dark brown hair said " Yeah maybe for Tyler or Micheal but Ty is MINE!" I just looked at them and laughed ." THATS FUNNY ! WOW YEA CAUSE I SOO WOULD LIKE MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!" As the two girls looked at me another one came "Hi I'm Sarah and this is Destiny and Paige we are big fans of your brother ." "BROTHER!?" They both yelled "Yea Ty and Sky are her older brothers." "Thanks Sarah. You want a picture and autograph?" I asked the her "Uh yes please" she said quietly and gave her phone to Paige I hugged her and smiled then signed her book ." Will I see you guys at the show tomorrow?" "Yes but couldn't get to the meet and greet." I asked as i wrote my kik down ". I will meet you guys at the gate before the show and you can meet the band but I don't know Ghost Town so I don't know . " " OMG ! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Sarah hugged me and ran back to what looked like her mom I turned and continued walking to Starbuck . I got a Hazelnut Frappuccino and chocolate cookie.
As I left I walked to gate 7 I saw a familiar blob of blonde hair "BENNBOO!!" "MITCHBEAR!!" We yelled as we ran to each other . " OMG ! I missed you we seriously need to hang out more often." Benn said "well we got 5 months " " Mitchpoo!"" Andybabe!" Andy came and took me out of Benns arms . I said hey to the rest of CTE and then. I then saw a flash run past me and fell with me on top of it." DAMMIT MANNY! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU!" I just laid there not moving " Hey sorry are you okay? " " yeah I'm fine sorry I'm must be crushing you !" I quickly got up " Naw you were light . So who are you waiting for ?" " Oh well I'm getting some of my friends and another band?" " oh really ?! Well I'm waiting too oh yeah my name is Kevin by the way." " Michelle but call me Mitch." " so what bands are you with ?" I asked Kevin " Oh I'm with ghost town . Lead singer " That's how I remembered him "OH WELL THATS WHO IM WAITING FOR LETS GOOOOOOO!!" I grabbed Kevin's hand and ran towards Michael and Benn "Hey so I see you met Kev . Well here's Manny,Alix and Evan." He said their names as I waved to them shyly "well we have an hour of waiting for max so let's play 20 questions " Michael said a round of sures and okays went "Mitch your first Kevin ask her something" Benn said "Okay . Mitch what do you do for fun?" "Well I play gutair ,drums, DJ, photography and write music I sing but only for fun I'm pretty shitty ." "DUDE YOUR SISTER IS SICK!" Manny said "I know I'm so proud" Ty said as he wiped a fake tear.15 questions later and I found out me and Kevin have so much in common "OK Mitch wierdest experience ever?" Alix asked "that would be meeting Benn and Andy !" "HAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY!!" "OOOO DO TELL!"Alix and Manny said "Okay!" *flashback* its like 12am and I'm lost in the fucking venue damm it were is the bus and stage currently I was touring with Get Scared ,Motionless in White and Crown the empire I haven't met CTE or Get Scared but I heard they are pretty cool I went into what I thought was our stage but it was empty and dark and all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind "AHHHH ! GET OFF OF ME YOU ASSHOLE !" "HAHHAHAHAH!" I heard multiple people laugh as the lights I turn around to see CTEs Andy and Benn , Tyler and Michael, and Get Scareds Nick and Adam "so to introduce ourselves Andy and Benn said hey why not scare her and become bestie " Nick told me *end of flashback* " and from that moment we became best friends that prank each other "OKAY LETS GO ! Max is outside !" We went to luggage return and I jumped on Benn's back "so that's how it feels to be this tall ." I said "ONWARD MY TRUSTEE STEED!" Benn ran threw to airport to the bus . Max was next to. "Hey Benn I see you left the others . well Mitch you are upstairs with CTE and part of Ghost Town. " I nodded and went and got a bunk between Andy and Benn . " MOVIE NIGHT!" We all went downstairs and watched Star wars I sat between Benn and Kevin and dosed off on Kevin's shoulder .

~ so you get 2 updates cuz my IPad is shitty and didn't update last week