Watanabe Haruto (Request)

It was now Monday so you got a small idea since Haruto is coming over today so you decided to do the ignoring your boyfriend prank.
He shouldn't know about this, he's surely going to be annoyed but he deserves it.
I'm gonna get revenge for putting cucumbers on my hamburgers
(Mashiho)
The door ring bell and your mom opened the door. He came in greeting everyone he saw you coming down the stairs.
He was about to embrace and greet you but you just walked past him and talked with your mom about some guy named park Jihoon.
He just stood there watching hearing you talk about his other member made him frustrated then he went up to you snuggling his head onto your neck hugging you tightly.
"mom? I feel like someone is touching me more like choking me?"
Your mom laughs
"scary"
Haruto just pinches you
"now the ghost even pinched me????"
Haruto got really frustrated and continued to do so but you ignored him all day long until he went to meet up with his best friend Park Jeongwoo.
"wassup dude"
"nothing y/n is ignoring me and acts like I'm invisible"
Jeongwoo laughs as he tells Haruto what to do.
Haruto then got an idea, he goes towards the practice room with all the members telling what's the plan.
Everyone set up everything they needed.
Mashiho texted you to come to the practice room
As you came inside the room nobody was in there all you could see was just darkness.
You went in more to the room as the lights lit up while Haruto comes approaching you from behind hugging you close.
As you chuckle he realized you weren't ignoring him.
He started bluffing so many sweet words.
As you laugh, he just looks at you confused,
"I was doing the ignore your bf challenge"
You laugh again as he just realized he showed off his sweetest side.
Suddenly he starts clearing out his throat while trying to act cool.
All the member approach screaming and running Hyunsuk started laughing and the others squealed while Jihoon filmed the whole thing.
As you laugh rewinding the video to Haruto's face being so hilarious.
Haruto scoffs
"nobody saw anything"
"Sure Mister Watanabe"
Jihoon said with his dad voice
As everyone burst into laughing ending the day
with a lots of sharing a joy moment together not just with haruto, but with the others too.

Being cold isn't always the solution.

Thank you for requesting!!
This is yuki, I've been struggling a bit so I'm sorry if it takes so long to upload :( but I'm trying my best to keep up my daily uploading!!